CACI International Inc. has an immediate opening for a Solutions/Systems Architect located in Chantilly, VA.
What You’ll Get to Do:
Join CACI in supporting the U.S. Army Chief Information Office (CIO)/G-6 to lead the Army’s network modernization to deliver timely, trusted, and shared information for the Army and its mission partners.
More About the Role:
As a team member supporting AONS CIO/G-6, you will provide technical services to include planning, program, budget, and analytical services to aid in resourcing critical Army command, control, communications, computers (C4) and IT needs. You will also provide recommendations for how the CIO/G-6 can synchronize technology and business management to enable better execution, risk control, and efficiencies for the Army.
You’ll Bring These Qualifications:
The successful candidate will be responsible for the following:
Exciting opportunities await you as a member of CACI team. Our team of technology professionals provides internal technology services and solutions that transform and achieve CACI’s mission of becoming the leading technology-enabled professional services network. We enable PwC to achieve its goals by driving innovation, enhancing digital capabilities and integrating technologies to create competitive business advantages for CACI and our clients.
Within CACI, we have exciting opportunities at all experience levels in our domains to deliver world-class IT solutions across a diverse range of portfolios and business areas.
Our Solution Architects on the delivery team are the go-to technical leaders for their portfolios. They drive the delivery of technology and business capabilities by demonstrating application design and development leadership, covering applications including Cloud (Azure, Google Cloud Platform), Artificial Intelligence (AI), and automation, mobile, and enterprise products (on-perm and SaaS). Our Solution Architects have a commanding knowledge of business architecture and an understanding of business challenges. They provide expert advice to senior business leaders on technology direction, manage multi-year roadmaps, and creatively meet business needs with their solutions.
There is no clearance requirement to begin employment. However, as a requirement of continued employment in this position you will be required to obtain a Secret clearance.
Demonstrates thought leader-level abilities with, and/or a proven record of success directing efforts involving IT-related leadership, including the following areas:
- Lead architectural and engineering reviews of proposed IT investments/solutions to determine the strategic alignment and technical soundness;
- Provide technical recommendations to senior leaders to assist the decisions on proposed IT investments/solutions;
- Offer seasoned advice on application solutions including assisting with planning and architectural design, development, resolution of technical issues, and application rationalization;
- Assess the viability and feasibility of 3rd party solutions to meet business goals. Advice and influence project sponsors and teams on the technical directions;
- Collaborate with other Solution Architects and Developers to provide technical design guidance that will align with the strategy and applicable technical standards;
- Work independently to evaluate and make strategic decisions that will address specific technology design needs and issues within their technology area;
- Own and drive thought leadership to influence their sphere of technology in the use of innovation to advance business capabilities;
- Provide coaching and technical mentoring; and,
Interpret and provide guidance regarding technical systems and project and implementation management areas.
Demonstrates thought leader-level knowledge with, and/or a proven record of success directing efforts in various technologies, leveraging broad expertise in making IT design recommendations, including the following areas:
Education and Years of Experience:
- Understanding of architectural design and application delivery in technologies that include, but are not limited to: cloud, mobile, web, APIs/micro services, automation, continuous integration/continuous deployment;
- Leading complex efforts within established Software Development Lifecycles and methodologies including agile, scrum, iterative and waterfall, using blended resources;
- Utilizing IT business processes and frameworks including, but not limited to, Identity Access Management (IdAM), Enterprise Application Integration, Data Warehousing, Business Intelligence, Content Management, Reporting, Mobility, Master Data Management, Search;
- Leveraging business acumen to interpret and translate goals into technical specifications, delivering thought-leadership of specific technologies, and driving technology change; and,
- Leveraging business knowledge and interpersonal skills to build, maintain, and influence relationships with senior leaders in IT and throughout a business.
BS/BA + minimum 10 years of related work experience or equivalent
Labor Category Verification Requirements:
Secret clearance must be obtainable
Enterprise architecture planning, development, oversight and implementation
- Information Support Plan (ISP) architecture
- Expertise in NetOps, network security, identity and access management, unified capabilities, big data, cloud, end-user devices, cybersecurity, and enterprise service management architectures
- Expertise in generating various DoDAF
Viewpoints with MagicDraw
These Qualifications Would be Nice to Have:
- Excellent technical writing skills and ability to peer review technical documents for grammar, content and style of writing.
- Demonstrated ability to document business processes and write detailed functional requirements.
- Ability to work under tight timeframes.
- Good organizational skills.
- Capability to handle sensitive and complex issues with discretion and good judgment.
Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Army Headquarters or CIO/G-6 experience
Understanding how the Army operates
What We Can Offer You:
- We’ve been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
- Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
- We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
- We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation’s highest priorities.
- For over 55 years, the principles of CACI’s unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.
CACI employs a diverse range of talent to create an environment that fuels innovation and fosters continuous improvement and success. At CACI, you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. CACI is proud to provide dynamic careers for employees worldwide. CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.