What You’ll Get to Do:
CACI’s Business and Information Technology Solutions (BITS) Sector is seeking a Software Engineer who will design, develop, and modifiy monitoring solutions from concept to delivery, including application instrumentation, monitoring configuration, creation of health rules, and custom dashboards. As a Software Engineer, you will provide software patching, version control, testing, upgrades, debugging, and product refinement to deploy and maintain quality-monitoring solutions.
More About the Role:
Your responsibilities will include the following:
- Assisting clients to instrument their application to be monitored by AppDynamics
- Creating and modifying AppDynamics monitoring solutions and defining enterprise events and alarms
- Working directly with clients to create customized health rules and dashboards
- Assisting with the implementation of change requests and tasks for the development team
- Assisting clients to configure their AppDynamics monitoring
- Systems restoration, especially after patching or upgrades
- Integrating AppDynamics solutions into the event management ticketing system
- Assisting to manage and maintain the client’s core monitoring systems (e.g., IBM Tivoli OMNIbus and IBM Tivoli Monitoring)
- Supporting the integration of the customer’s element manager systems
- Using the Xacta 360 product for Assessment and Authorization (A&A) processing
- Creating and/or modifying systems documentation and standard operating procedures
- Preparation of program and end-user documentation, as needed
You’ll Bring These Qualifications:
- Experience with Agile development methodology
- Experience with Amazon Web Services (AWS)
- Experience with enterprise monitoring
- Experience with AppDynamics
Candidate must have one of the following:
- 10 Years of job related experience and High School/GED diploma
- 8 Years of job related experience and Associate’s degree
- 4-7 Years of job related experience and Bachelor’s degree
- 3 Years of job related experience and Master’s degree
- 2 Years of job related experience and Doctorate
These Qualifications Would be Nice to Have:
- Working experience of IBM Tivoli Monitoring and IBM Netcool
- Core hours: 9:00AM – 3:00PM
What We Can Offer You:
- We’ve been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
- Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
- We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
- We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation’s highest priorities.
- For over 55 years, the principles of CACI’s unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.
CACI employs a diverse range of talent to create an environment that fuels innovation and fosters continuous improvement and success. At CACI, you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. CACI is proud to provide dynamic careers for employees worldwide. CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Job Type: Full-time