The Operations Strategy and Innovation Senior Analyst will work on high priority COO initiatives by collaborating with senior operating leaders of DaVita Healthcare Partners. Topics will likely include:
Growth strategies across Kidney Care, International, Healthcare Partners and Strategic Business Units
Large-scale operating model changes to drive efficiencies and improve outcomes in the rapidly changing healthcare landscape
Integrated care business model development
Introduction and incubation of disruptive medical technologies
Commercializing portfolio of assets and business-unit specific operations strategy
The Senior Analyst will work with a team of highly-motivated individuals with management consulting, process engineering, change management, investment banking, and clinical experience, and is expected to effectively manage individual work streams and communicate recommendations to business unit leads and senior executives.
Collaborative Problem Solving:
Demonstrates first-principles thinking in analyzing problems and engaging with teammates
Leverages hypotheses-based approach to identify, validate, and quantify opportunities
Data & Analytics:
Develops and improves credible and pragmatic analytical approaches and frameworks; uses continuous improvement tools (Lean, Six-Sigma, PDCA)
Build complex models and conducts financial planning and analyses to assess impact on business metrics
Written & Oral Communication:
Conveys findings in a cohesive story, including summarizing insights from analysis
Builds appropriate horizontal and vertical logic in presentation decks
Presents comfortably and compellingly to senior audiences
Works closely with teammates in the clinics and develops long-standing relationships with operators and clinicians
10%-25% travel may be required
Here is what you can expect when you join our Village:
- A "community first, company second" culture based on Core Values that really matter.
- Clinical outcomes consistently ranked above the national average.
- Award-winning education and training across multiple career paths to help you reach your potential.
- Performance-based rewards based on stellar individual and team contributions.
- A comprehensive benefits package designed to enhance your health, your financial well-being and your future.
- Dedication, above all, to caring for patients suffering from chronic kidney failure across the nation. Enter text here
Join us as we pursue our vision "To Build the Greatest Healthcare Community the World has Ever Seen."
Why wait? Explore a career with DaVita today.
Go to http://careers.davita.com to learn more or apply.