The Information Security Event Analyst will be responsible for maintaining security monitoring tools and investigating alerts as part of the event monitoring and incident response programs. This individual will work with members of the Security Operations team to monitor, detect, analyze, and respond to security events that occur in the environment. The Information Security Event Analyst will work with Security Leadership to report on security event classifications, research high risk threats, and assist with the development of mitigation strategies and remediation plans to reduce the probability and impact of intrusions.
YOUR JOURNEY AT CROWE STARTS HERE:
At Crowe LLP, you have the opportunity to deliver creative solutions to today’s complex business issues. Crowe’s accounting, consulting, and technology personnel are widely recognized for their in-depth expertise and understanding of sophisticated process frameworks and enabling technologies, along with their dedication to delivering measurable results that help clients build business value. Our focus on emerging technology solutions along with our dedication to internal career growth and exceptional client value has resulted in a firm that is routinely recognized as a “Best Place to Work.” We are 75 years strong and still growing. Come grow with us!
ABOUT THE TEAM:
Information Services (IS):
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, MIS, Information Systems or engineering fields, or equivalent experience
- Relevant industry or technology certification(s) desired
- 3 years in SOC, event monitoring, threat intelligence or relevant information security role
- Operational experience using SIEM, endpoint security tools, network security tools, IDS/IPS, firewalls, etc., to perform event monitoring and incident response procedures
- Some travel required to perform job duties (10%)
- Practical experience with a variety of industry standard security monitoring tools, threat detection, and incident response procedures
- Institutional knowledge or equivalent experience with established event monitoring and incident response programs is desired
- Hands-on experience and technical knowledge of security tool administration is required to address technical issues that may arise in order to maintain security event monitoring and incident response programs
- As required, work after-hours and during maintenance periods
Information Services manages the firm's infrastructure design and security, project management office, architecture, enterprise application services, client service and infrastructure and administration.
At Crowe, we know that great people is what makes a great firm. We value our people and offer employees a comprehensive benefits package.
Learn more about what working at Crowe can mean for you.
HOW YOU CAN GROW:
We will nurture your talent in an inclusive culture that values diversity. You will have the chance to meet on a consistent basis with your Career Coach that will guide you in your career goals and aspirations.
Learn more about where talent can prosper.
MORE ABOUT CROWE:
Crowe (www.crowe.com) is one of the largest public accounting, consulting and technology firms in the United States. Crowe uses its deep industry expertise to provide audit services to public and private entities while also helping clients reach their goals with tax, advisory, risk and performance services. Crowe is recognized by many organizations as one of the country's best places to work. Crowe serves clients worldwide as an independent member of Crowe Global, one of the largest global accounting networks in the world. The network consists of more than 200 independent accounting and advisory services firms in more than 130 countries around the world.