Merakey is currently seeking Full Time Program Administrator to join our IDD division in our Children's Enhanced Behavior Support Home (EBSH) program in Santa Cruz, CA.
Ensure that the physical site and program requirements are maintained as per state and agency regulations.
- This position provides the overall oversight of a residential program; position develops, implements and manages highly structured Enhanced Behavior Support Home for children with developmental disabilities and co-occurring psychiatric, behavioral or social challenges
WHAT MERAKEY HAS TO OFFER
- Work/Life Balance
- Competitive Compensation Plans
- Opportunities for professional growth and advancement
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance Plans
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Short/Long Term Disability Coverage
- Life Insurance
- 403B Retirement Plan (with company matching)
- Marketplace Savings Program
- Employee Assistance Program
- Wellness Programs
- 24-Hour Nurse Hotline
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Generous Paid Time Off (for qualifying positions)
- Stability that coincides with working for a national leader in education and human services
ABOUT OUR ENHANCED BEHAVIOR SUPPORT HOMES
The mission, vision and core values of Merakey align with those of a successful Children's Enhanced Behavioral Support Home (EBSH) for individuals with high risk factors, involved with multiple systems. Merakey's mission is "enriching lives by providing exceptional services through an individualized approach", integrating the mission with our vision of "creating communities where everyone is empowered to take meaning steps toward reaching their fullest potential", and our core values of compassion, diversity, integrity, quality, safety and trust, build a foundation of holistic care for the people we support.
Merakey's philosophy for the Children's EBSH program seeks to inspire hope of recovery, promote empowerment, self-determination, understanding, and coping skills for individuals allowing them to achieve their fullest potential. Merakey services assist individuals to develop, enhance, and/or retain: psychiatric stability, social competencies, personal adjustment and/or independent living competencies so they experience more success, satisfaction and integration in the environments of their choice and can function as independently as possible.
APPLY TODAY at:
MERAKEY is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
- High school diploma or GED is required.
- Bachelor's degree in human service field or related preferred.
- Must be at least 21 years of age or older.
- Valid & clean driver's license with reliable transportation is required.
- 2 years' experience working with children/individuals with developmental disabilities and co-occurring mental health issues required.
- 2 years supervisory experience in a residential setting or group home highly preferred.
- Must be a Registered Behavior Technician or a Licensed Psychiatric Technician.
- Must be eligible for Group Home licenser in the state of California.
- Salary & benefits for this position is competitive.
- Must be knowledgeable of title 17 & 22 CA regulations.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled