- Data Mining
- Microsoft Office
- Develop, analyze, and evaluate data to create and maintain business intelligence frameworks
- Query data using SQL, performing complex operations on data within Excel
- Maintain/update/create technical specifications like data mapping, data flows, dashboard content, data dictionaries, relational diagrams,
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office, SAS, Tableau, SQL and understand the concepts of database structures, data querying, ETL, data mining.
- Good knowledge of all phases of SDLC and STLC and Agile and Waterfall methodology.
- Solid understanding in developing data requirements, storage, reporting, analytics, and sharing
- Experience in developing data standards, metadata and reference data architectures
- Experience with relational and non-relational database management and data warehousing systems
- Expert in data mining, Data warehousing and machine learning language.
- Master's degree in Computer Science, Math, Statistics, or related field from an accredited college or university * * Excellent problem solving skill and solid understanding of computer science fundamentals, data structures, and algorithms.
- Ability to work in the context of a team based environment.
- Domain experience in Finance, Banking, Retail ,Healthcare is a plus.
- Excellent writing/documentation, communication, analysis and organizational skills required
- Strong aptitude in both business and technology
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Salary: $50,000.00 to $90,000.00 /year
- SDLC: 1 year (Preferred)
- Data Mining: 1 year (Preferred)
- SQL: 1 year (Preferred)
- Microsoft Office: 1 year (Preferred)