Enterprise Strategy is responsible for helping steward the development of the company’s long term strategy and associated priorities, connecting each business unit to those priorities, exploring white space opportunities for growth, and connecting the dots across businesses to accelerate existing revenue streams.
The Enterprise Strategy team is looking for a dynamic and creative team member to work on retail and enterprise-wide initiatives that can grow our multi-faceted business organically and inorganically and improve the health and experience of patients. This role is a great fit for an out-of-the-box thinker who is intellectually curious, self-motivated, entrepreneurial, adaptable, and high-energy who can easily function in a demanding, rapidly evolving business and organizational environment.
The colleague will help identify new opportunities and support existing projects to drive value for our patients, our clients and our shareholders. This will include both external views of the market and our customers, as well as internal views of our capabilities and organization.
Responsibilities will include (but are not limited to):
- Partner with cross-functional, enterprise wide teams to support the development of CVS Pharmacy’s long-term strategy and successful deployment of strategic initiatives
- Conduct both quantitative and qualitative analyses to evaluate new market opportunities for the enterprise that extend beyond our current businesses, and develop associated business cases and recommendations for senior executives
- Support high-priority areas in our business units, including conducting analysis on key competitors and potential sources of disruption; costing, valuing, and defining new product opportunities; and framing and structuring disparate ideas and information to make them concrete and actionable
- Evaluate key organizational questions to ensure our company is best positioned to deliver on our commitments to customers, clients, and shareholders
- Research emerging technologies and work with internal stakeholders to determine business rationale for adoption, potential value, and tradeoffs associated with developing new or improved digital and tech capabilities
- Flex to support Enterprise Strategy colleagues in their routine strategic planning and business unit support functions as needed
5 years of experience in Strategy and/or Corporate Development and technical/functional experience in one or several of the following areas: retail, pharmacy, healthcare, management consulting, strategy, financial analysis, public policy, product development, mergers and acquisitions
Bachelor’s degree required. Master’s degree preferred.
It’s a new day in health care.
Combining CVS Health and Aetna was a transformative moment for our company and our industry, establishing CVS Health as the nation’s premier health innovation company. Through our health services, insurance plans and community pharmacists, we’re pioneering a bold new approach to total health. As a CVS Health colleague, you’ll be at the center of it all.
We offer a diverse work experience that empowers colleagues for career success. In addition to skill and experience, we also seek to attract and retain colleagues whose beliefs and behaviors are in alignment with our core values of collaboration, innovation, caring, integrity and accountability.
CVS Health is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. Gender/Ethnicity/Disability/Protected Veteran – we highly value and are committed to all forms of diversity in the workplace. We proudly support and encourage people with military experience (active, veterans, reservists and National Guard) as well as military spouses to apply for CVS Health job opportunities. We comply with the laws and regulations set forth in the following EEO is the Law Poster: EEO IS THE LAW and EEO IS THE LAW SUPPLEMENT. We provide reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you require assistance to apply for this job, please contact our Advice and Counsel Reasonable Accommodations team. Please note that we only accept applications for employment via this site.
If technical issues are preventing you from applying to a position, contact Kenexa Helpdesk at 1-855-338-5609 or firstname.lastname@example.org. For technical issues with the Virtual Job Tryout assessment, contact the Shaker Help Desk at 1-877-987-5352.