Our client, a prominent professional services firm, is in search of a Receptionist. This role is the first point of contact for the firm and will provide administrative support throughout our organization.
- Open and close the office (8:30am - 5:30pm)
- Manage cleanliness of reception area and client conference rooms.
- Serve visitors / clients by greeting, welcoming, directing, and announcing them appropriately; offer parking validation and beverage.
- Answer, screen, and forward any phone calls while providing basic information when needed.
- Set up and train staff on MeetMe.
- Approve calendar meeting requests and manage reservation conflict in conference rooms (i.e. seeking availability, resolving double bookings, etc.)
- Receive and promptly forward confidential phone messages and faxes to staff.
- Manage the electronic fax folder and emails faxes to staff.
- Contact courier to schedule / track pick-ups and deliveries of documents.
- Receive, record receipt, and route incoming FedEx, UPS, courier, and special deliveries.
- Grant vendors access to our suite and inform vendor contact of arrivals.
- Purchase stamps for staff and client usage.
- Update budgets for Audit and Tax CPE; keep track of Lunch and Learn CPE.
- Perform other clerical work as needed - confirmations, engagement letters, holiday materials, etc.
- Update phone list directory on a regular basis.
- Prepare daily deposit by creating PDF of checks then logging info in accounts receivable report.
- Scan Efile authorization forms and engagement letters, then forward to staff.
- Order and oversee meals during peak production season and for all firm meetings / trainings.
- Coordinate announcement and celebration of staff birthday / work anniversary each month.
- Notify building of maintenance problems via Tenant Connect.
- Receive and record contributions made for the firm's foundation / charity.
- Notarize documents, if necessary.
- Act as backup support in facilities coordinators’ absence.
- Maintain accurate record of courier pickups in order to reconcile with bi-weekly courier bill.
- Securely monitor and maintain custody of valet and visitor vouchers, track when distributed in order to match with parking company bill.
- Ability to perform several tasks concurrently with ease and professionalism as well as be resourceful and proactive in dealing with any issues that may arise.
- Professional appearance and solid communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Associates degree or high school diploma preferred.
- Ability to learn and properly use Microsoft Office suite, Prosystems fx, Salesforce, and general office equipment (computer, scanner, copier/printer, and fax machine).
- Be able to apply for a Notary Public License.
PLEASE NOTE: This position is with a professional services/CPA/Accounting firm. This is a not an entry level or transitional position. We are not currently seeking candidates with the following industry experience: Human Resources, Medical/Patient Care/Intake, Customer Service/Call Center, Retail/Sales, Real Estate, Travel/Logistics, Hospitality/Hotel, Marketing/Advertising/Social Media, Security, Education/Academics/Childhood Development, Data Entry, or other such related fields. Only candidates with the applicable industry experience (including law firm experience as a Receptionist), meeting the above qualifications will be considered.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $45,000.00 to $55,000.00 /year
- Facilities coordination: 2 years
- Office Assistant: 2 years
- Receptionist: 2 years
- Notary Public: 1 year
- professional services, CPA/Accounting environment: 2 years
- tracking CPE credits: 2 years
- Multi-Line Phone System: 2 years