Next Century Corporation, a wholly owned subsidiary of CACI is looking for a Database Engineer to join our team in Annapolis Junction, MD!
Duties and Responsibilities
- Design, develop and analyze complex hardware systems such as network devices, storage devices, and various processors
- Organize hardware installations at multiple sites
- Create installations schedules and site surveys
- Prepare hardware analyses and field-testing reports
- Test and document hardware progress and timelines
- Generate site installations and reports
- Identify hardware problems and provide solutions
- Train site personnel in hardware usage
- Propose hardware specifications
- Collaborate with System Engineers in building simulations of proposed systems
If you meet the following requirements, we encourage you to apply:
What We Can Offer You:
- TS//SCI with a polygraph clearance required
- At least fourteen (14) years’ experience as a Hardware Engineer
- A bachelor's degree in a technical discipline from an accredited college or university is required or at least an additional five (5) years’ experience in hardware engineering
- We’ve been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
- Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
- We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
- We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation’s highest priorities.
- For over 55 years, the principles of CACI’s unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.
CACI employs a diverse range of talent to create an environment that fuels innovation and fosters continuous improvement and success. At CACI, you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. CACI is proud to provide dynamic careers for employees worldwide. CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.