The candidate must have a background in security. Candidates with previous experience on Agile teams especially within Government agencies will be well suited for this position.
- Support Certification and Accreditation activities
- Architecting and engineering security solutions for the environment
- Analyzing and conducting vulnerability assessments
- Troubleshoot issues and respond to security incidents
- Address ongoing enterprise security changes
- Develop and revise security documentation (i.e. SSP)
- Support security hardening activities
- Conduct security source code reviews
- Communicate activities across O&M team and client leads
- Conversant in basic project integration principles and project quality methods
Minimum skills and qualifications:
- United States Citizenship required (no dual citizenship)
- Ability to obtain a U.S. Public Trust clearance
- 3+ year general IT experience
- 2+ year information security experience
- 2+ year technical hands-on experience (installation, configuration, and troubleshooting) with at least one security technologies including but not limited to Vulnerability Assessment Tools, Anti-virus, Intrusion Detection Systems, Web Application Security Scanner, Virtual Private Networks, Security Information Event Management and Network Access Control, Database Security, and Encryption.
- 2+ year experience related to one of the following (risk assessments, security policy development, security strategy, general IT and security controls development, compliance readiness (i.e. NIST 800- Series, FISMA, FedRAMP, FIPS) or technical security architecture/design.
- Preference for at least one current recognized professional certification such as Security+, CISSP, CEH, CCNA, and GIAC.
- Technical hands-on experience with security compliance and vulnerability assessment tools
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Electrical Engineering, or equivalent area
- Federal Government Experience preferred
- Minimum 2 years supporting one core operating systems (e.g., Linux, Unix, Windows)
- Must be flexible in working with team members at all levels of experience
- Ability to work in a fast paced, constantly changing Agile environment while maintaining a professional presence and respect for all team members
Job Type: Contract