Now Hiring OTR Drivers!
Bi-weekly Home Time - Drivers Earn $62,000-$79,000 Yearly*
WHY DRIVE DEDICATED WITH C.R. ENGLAND?
- Home time: 2 days every two weeks out
- Drivers earn $62,000-$79,000 yearly*
- Mileage pay
- Travel reimbursement
- Availability pay
- Top of the line automatic transmission trucks
- 3+ months of current driving experience needed*
- Full benefits package for you and your family
- 401k participation
- Paid time off & bonus incentives
- Unlimited cash referral program
OTR Relief Drivers: On this account driver’s active duties will be to operate over the road tractors while current drivers are on extended home time. Some responsibilities will require drivers to recover trucks left outside of a terminal and or move units to a main terminal. Drivers on this fleet need to be able to accommodate a flexible schedule.
We are looking for dependable drivers to join our team! If you are committed to delivering excellence to our most valued customers, we want to speak with you.
- 3+ months of current driving experience needed for drivers
- Must have a valid CDL-A license
Excellent Pay, Benefits, and More! Apply Now!
- STEP ONE: Start by submitting this short form.
- STEP TWO: On the next page, complete a 2-minute C.R. England online application.
- STEP THREE: We will contact you at the number provided to connect you with a dedicated account specialist.
Pay Disclaimer:* The job information and data provided here are for informational purposes only, are based in whole or in part on estimates, and do not represent any type of promise or prediction of future performance or employment. PAST PERFORMANCE AND THE INFORMATION CONTAINED HERE ARE NO GUARANTEE OF FUTURE PAY RESULTS, REVENUE, MILES, OR HOME TIME. NO RIGHT TO EMPLOYMENT, CONTINUED EMPLOYMENT, SPECIFIC EMPLOYMENT, OR A MINIMUM AMOUNT OF MILES OR HOME TIME, OR SPECIFIC PAY AMOUNT IS GUARANTEED OR CREATED BY THIS DATA OR THE USE OF THIS SITE. ANY AMOUNTS IN ANY CATEGORIES ON THIS SITE WILL NOT REFLECT ACTUAL FUTURE RESULTS. Your actual pay, mileage, and home time will vary from these numbers depending on many factors, which may include tenure-based pay rates, your fleet, how hard you work, company performance, and how much you drive, among other factors. Because precise rate of pay can be difficult to guarantee in various pay structures common in the transportation industry, you are only guaranteed applicable minimum wage for hours worked in a given pay period. Click here for additional disclaimer information and additional detail about how this data is generated.