We provide health care facilities with quality Supervisors, Admission nurses, Nurses, CMA and GNAs during the times of needs when their employees are sick, on vacation or just need some time off. We are the once you call for all replacement even if it is for a short period.
In addition to providing Nurses and GNAs, we also provide residential assistants to clients in their homes who need a little help with ADLs. Our residential assistant will Provide compassionate and individualized assistance to clients.
Assist with daily tasks such as dressing, oral hygiene & bathing
Ensure that clients’ apartments are clean and tidy.
Monitor and report any concerning changes in clients’ behavior or condition. Ensure clients are eating and drinking according to health care provider’s orders. Provide compassionate yet professional companionship and conversation
Tiana Survival Enterprise is not only for staffing, we also assist facilities to ensure compliance of their employees with certification or re-certification of their CPR, First Aid and Infection Control certificates. We help to prepare your employees on how to respond quickly in an emergency situation. How to handle breathing, bleeding and cardiac emergencies.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Salary: $16.00 to $33.00 /hour
- nursing: 1 year (Preferred)
- home health care: 1 year (Preferred)
- healthcare: 1 year (Preferred)
- ltc: 1 year (Preferred)
- lpn: 1 year (Preferred)
- One location
- Multiple locations
Nurse Patient Ratio:
Work from Home:
Relocation Assistance Provided:
This Job Is:
- A “Fair Chance” job (you or the employer follow Fair Chance hiring practices when performing background checks)
- A good fit for applicants with gaps in their resume, or who have been out of the workforce for the past 6 months or more
- A job for which all ages, including older job seekers, are encouraged to apply
- Monday to Friday
- Weekends required
- On call
- Overnight shift