- Glenn Freedom Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram has an immediate opening for energetic, self-motivated, career-oriented Sales Professional wanting to make a career move to an exciting career as an Automotive Sales Consultant. Glenn Freedom CDJR, located in Lexington, KY, is the flagship of the Glenn Auto Group. If you are an innovative thinker, self-motivated, outgoing, collaborative, team-oriented and want to put your name on success, join the Glenn Freedom CDJR sales team.
We are not just about the business; we are values-based business, poised to partner with our community and customers. When you join us, you’ll enjoy continuing development, career advancement, a professional and respectful work environment.
- Competitive pay plans with incentive pay,
- Medical, Dental, Short-Term, Long-Term Disability, Accidental and Critical Illness Insurance
- Paid Time Off and Vacation Pay,
- Life Insurance,
- Employee Vehicle Purchase Discount,
- Commit to becoming an auto sales expert, and gain the in-depth product and industry knowledge of our vehicle and the technology driving the owner experience,
- Spend time with the customer to understand the customer's needs and balance expectations. Assist customers in selecting a vehicle by asking questions, and actively listening to their responses,
- Provide high-quality and professional demonstrations of the vehicles to include test driving with the customer pointing out the industry-leading features and quality,
- Qualify customers by understanding financing requirements and interest rates; match financing requirements to the vehicle inventory. Complete quotes and explain financing/leasing options for New and Used vehicles,
- Pursue leads, and follow-up with customers by making calls, returning emails, and voicemails,
- Support the customer and the BDC by setting appointments,
- Provide exceptional customer service; the goal is to build customer relationships that promote customers for life. Follow-up with customers to ensure the customer experience was outstanding, and monitor CSI to ensure dealership success.
- Overcome objectives and thrive in challenging sales situations by studying the characteristics, capabilities, features of the vehicles to ensure that your customer gets the vehicle and financing that meets their unique needs.
- Update job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities, reading professional publications, walking the lot and presenting vehicle features to other sales professional.
- High School Diploma or GED,
- Experience with computer, internet, social media, and great communications skills,
- Current driver’s license and a clean driving record,
- Willing to undergo a pre-employment background check.
The ideal candidate…
- Will bring a positive attitude and be ready to hit the ground running,
- Is available to work flexible hours, and weekends,
- Has some automotive sales experience, or a desire to learn,
- Has fantastic communication skills,
- Has a high level of professionalism, integrity and well-groomed personal appearance,
- Has strong interpersonal skills with a willingness to assist others,
- Is highly motivated must have a strong desire to succeed,
- Has an outstanding personality with expertise in developing lasting relationships.
Everyone is vital to the success of the business. We are a drug-free, equal opportunity employer that combines a performance-based work environment with a great culture. If you are qualified, apply today, if not share this ad with a friend.
Job Type: Full-time
- Sales: 2 years (Required)
- Computer, Internet, Social Media: 1 year (Preferred)
- Customer Service: 3 years (Preferred)
- High school or equivalent (Required)
- Kentucky Driver's (Required)
Typical deal size: