Huron healthcare technology client’s needs are unique and so we are constantly on the look-out for outstanding technicians with different types and levels of expertise and knowledge who can uncover, untangle, and tackle the biggest challenges facing healthcare. In this fast-paced environment, you will thrive with minimal oversight, flexibility, adaptability, and resilience. Your ability to listen and respond persuasively and masterfully to clients, especially in difficult situations, will help lead clients through implementation, optimization, and improvement of their Epic systems and beyond.
Our Senior Consultants partner with our clients to analyze and identify root cause of their most pressing issues and then develop and implement the tools and training to make them successful. So, if you’re passionate about making a positive tangible impact in healthcare, we’re waiting to hear from you!
- Report Writers require a certification in one or more Epic Clarity Data Model applications. Other clinical application experience and certification desired.
- Additional experience and/or certification in Cogito, Radar, Reporting Workbench, Data Model desired.
- Ability to travel weekly (typically Monday through Thursday), although our model is designed to save money for our clients by delivering high-level services remotely as much as possible.
- Living location can be anywhere within the contiguous 48 states and near a major airport
- Previous consulting experience highly desired
At Huron, we’re redefining what a consulting organization can be. We go beyond advice to deliver results that last. We inherit our client’s challenges as if they were our own. We help them transform for the future. We advocate. We make a difference. And we intelligently, passionately, relentlessly do great work…together.
Are you the kind of person who stands ready to jump in, roll up your sleeves and transform ideas into action? Then come discover Huron.
Whether you have years of experience or come right out of college, we invite you to explore our many opportunities. Find out how you can use your talents and develop your skills to make an impact immediately. Learn about how our culture and values provide you with the kind of environment that invites new ideas and innovation. Come see how we collaborate with each other in a culture of learning, coaching, diversity and inclusion. And hear about our unwavering commitment to make a difference in partnership with our clients, shareholders, communities and colleagues.