RTS & Our Culture:
We are a solid, fast-growing software development company specializing in Web, Mobile, Data Analytics, Salesforce and Big Data. We have plenty of room for magic, enthusiasm and personal growth. Your ideas will be encouraged, and you will have the power to shape the direction of RTS Labs.
At RTS, we offer a hard-working, but casual workplace with few meetings, sincere camaraderie, and functional creativity. There are no closed doors, no rigid office hours and no space for big egos.
We develop great solutions to solve each of our client’s problems, but we also build great relationships with our clients we are straightforward and honest at all times. We work hard as a team, but we also play hard as a team. We offer competitive salaries based on experience and benefits including 401(k), health, vision, and life insurance, and short-term disability.
Are you Interested in joining a solid, fast-growing software development company specializing in Web, Mobile, Cloud, and Data Analytics?
Here’s what we’re looking for:
Candidate Minimum Requirements:
- You solve challenges with out-of-the-box thinking (status quo is not our game)
- You love to learn and share your insights (nobody is perfect and you have to be ready to share)
- You know what it means to be a team player (egos are left at the door)
- You build relationships with clients based on trust (we are straightforward and honest at all times)
- You reliably manage yourself (you build your own role and know when things need to get done)
- You write beautiful code you are proud of and is showcase worthy (modern, sleek)
- You are able to build high-quality, test-driven, Ruby on Rails Applications.
- You love ActiveRecord but aren’t afraid to write raw SQL when you need to--and you know when you need to.
- You have a knowledge of debugging, design patterns, refactoring, and methodologies such as object-oriented and functional, as they pertain to Ruby.
- Familiarity with co-development environments and source control, like GIT
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or an equivalent concentration
- Please provide your current resume and a portfolio, Github or other information highlighting recent work and abilities