Five Guys Burgers and Fries is one of America’s most successful hamburger concepts, not just for its food, ranked the #1 burger in America by the Harris Poll, but also because of its employees. We have a unique work environment where crew members and management are trained to work every position in the restaurant. From the register, to the grill, to morning prep and evening close, our employees become a team working in all aspects of the restaurant. We also have a unique bonus program that provides the opportunity to earn cash bonuses each quarter. We have an open kitchen experience so it’s fun and it’s loud with lots of team communication.So, what’s it take to be a successful Five Guys Shift Lead?
- People & Leadership Skills – Do you know how to lead and motivate people? This one skill set is what separates good managers from poor managers and will be the key attribute we will focus on in our interview process.
- Energy & Stamina - it’s a team-based work environment and crew energy is important.
- Ability To Work At A Fast Pace – Our kitchen’s have a lot going on and there’s lots of on-the-line communication and job rotation. It’s not for everybody.
- Good Communication – Our crew is vocal and supports and works with each other on what’s happening real-time during each shift.
- Love for Great Food and Great Music – We make some of the best burgers in the biz and do it to the sounds of classic rock and roll. Yes, singing is encouraged.
- Caring About Your Teammates – Always working for the success of your team.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $11.00 to $15.00 /hour