Are you looking for tremendous stability, solid compensation and a truly talented yet very down to earth family oriented casual team to work with while staying on the cutting edge of current technologies?
For the last 17+ years, our client has been creating a solid reputation as one of the leading providers of fast, secure and reliable payment processing and risk management services. This incredibly talented team has made it possible for their company to now hold a very large market share in a fairly niche arena while at the same time creating a phenomenal work environment for their employees. Their retention ratio of employees is off the charts and the day to day working environment is exactly what most people would search for throughout their entire career. This truly is a special place to work!
Under the direction of an Applications Development Manager, individual will be responsible for the development and testing Windows and Linux applications focused on the management and control of payment devices. This role will involve all aspects of the software development lifecycle: requirements gathering, design and architecture, programming, documentation, and quality control.
* Programming using Test Driven Development process
* Functional requirement refinement and technical specification preparation
* Software/System Design, Architecture, Modeling
* Bachelor’s Degree
* Minimum 5-7 years of experience developing hardware/device focused applications across a variety of frameworks
* Experience with .Net device integration SDKs for application development
* Strong Proficiency and demonstrated work experience for multiple platform application deployment: Desktop, Mobile, Web
* Demonstrated experience with enterprise class Test Driven Development process, including custom IoC mocks related to device and backend integration points.
* Experience with Java application development learning highly desirable
* Experience with AWS/Azure, C++ Embedded Linux development, machine learning, or Electronic Payment Industry is a Plus
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $95,000.00 to $110,000.00 /year