Merakey is currently seeking an Intake Specialist ($15.83 / hr -- Full Time) to join our Behavioral Health Services Division in our Philadelphia, PA locations.
Position summary or overview. Responsibilities include but are not limited to the following.
- Conducts all intakes into facility's recovery programs.
- Completes all documentation for intake charts within 48 hours for drug-free charts and 24 hours for medication assisted charts.
- Respond to walk-in clients
- Assess client eligibility for drug and alcohol treatment
- Respond to in house crisis situations as needed
- Responsible for submitting all time sensitive documents to business operations within appropriate time frame for authorization and billing
- Direct calls from the community hospital social workers related to open cases to the appropriate counselor
- Maintain required records
- Respond to requests for intakes with required access to standards
- Assign clients to clinical caseload
- Facilitate orientation groups for new clients
- May perform other related duties as needed or
MERAKEY IS PROUD TO OFFER THE FOLLOWING BENEFITS (based on position status)
- Work/Life Balance
- Competitive Compensation Plans
- Opportunities for professional growth and advancement
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance Plans
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Short/Long Term Disability Coverage
- Life Insurance
- 403B Retirement Plan (with company matching)
- Marketplace Savings Program
- Employee Assistance Program
- Wellness Programs
- 24-Hour Nurse Hotline
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Generous Paid Time Off (for qualifying positions)
- Stability that coincides with working for a national leader in education and human services
ABOUT MERAKEY'S BEHAVIORAL HEALTH DIVISION
Merakey offers a continuum of care in behavioral health (includes mental health and addictive diseases), integrating services in both community and site-based settings. These services provide a wide range of recovery focused treatment, services, and supports for children and adults.
Site/Clinic Based Services
- The Center for Hope
- Parent Child Interaction Therapy (PCIT)
- Parents and Children Together (PACT)
- Partial Hospitalization Program (PHP)
- Psychiatric/Socialization Rehabilitation for Hope
- Residential Services for Children and Adults
Community Based Services
- Assertive Community Treatment (ACT) and Forensic Assertive Community Treatment (FACT)
- Behavioral Health Rehabilitation Services (BHRS)
- Case Management / Recovery Coaching
- Community Health Liaison (CHL)
- Community and School Based Behavioral Health (CSBBH)
- Crisis Intervention
- Substance Use Disorder Services
- Dual Diagnosis Treatment Team (DDTT)
- Family Based Mental Health Services
- Therapeutic Family Care
- Foster Care Plus
- Peer Support
- Student Assistance Program (SAP)
- Supported Employment
- Supports for Permanency (SFP)
For more information on each individual service, please visit:
Merakey is a leading developmental, behavioral health and education provider offering a breadth of integrated services to individuals and communities across the country.
We leverage our size and expertise to develop innovative solutions and new models of care to meet the needs of individuals, their families, public and private healthcare funders and community partner organizations.
We recognize that complex needs require a holistic approach. With our experience, expertise and compassion, we empower everyone within our communities to reach their fullest potential.
With a rich tradition spanning 50 years with nearly 10,000 employees, Merakey provides care to over 40,000 adults and children throughout Pennsylvania, New Jersey, New York, Maryland, Delaware, Louisiana, Michigan, Texas, California, and Tennessee.
Merakey is an Equal Opportunity Employer!
Requisition # 51477
Associates Degree in counseling or Human Service field.
- 1 year or more experience with intake assessments
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled