Experienced Flatbed Owner Operators needed!
We are looking for the hardworking, Semi Truck Owner-Operators to haul our flatbed freight all over the Midwest, Northeast and Southeast!
- If you own your own Semi truck, we have the freight for you!
- Tired of looking for your own freight? Let our Dispatch team do the work for you*
- Frustrated with the rate of pay or when you'll get paid next - Daily payouts offered
ADICA Trucking Co, LLC based out of Taylor Michigan is the In-House Carrier and Planning Division for Eaton Steel Bar Company (Steel rods and bars) and we have regular freight that needs fleet owners and flatbed owner operators to haul it all over the Midwest, Northeast and Southeast regions
Are you ready to make a business change for the better, please follow this weblink to start the process:
We have a need for Owner Operator support with high volume of freight needing flatbed support
If this sounds like a good partnership to you, please start the process now, follow the link: https://www.adicatrucking.com/application/
It means you'll have to be out on the road in your truck, but we will get you home for the weekend.
EVERY SUCCESSFUL OWNER OPERATOR KNOWS, THE SECRET TO SUCCESS IS KEEPING THE WHEELS MOVING!
We have regular flatbed shipping demands for the following regions:
- Midwest (MN, WI, IA, SD, ND, NE, MO, IN, KY, OH, MI, IL )
- East Coast (NY, NJ, PA, MD, DE, MA, NH, VA, WV)
- Southeast Regions (NC, SC, GA, AL, MO, TN, AL, MS, LA, AR, TX)
Steel Rods and Bars, other commodities to keep your wheels moving- such as Home Goods, HiLos, Tool and Die and Heavy Industrial Machinery
We have a great Operations Team based in Taylor, MI. supporting our Drivers and Owner Operators to help keep your wheels moving.
Qualifications and Skills
Our Professional Requirements for our Owner Operators:
- CDLA Class A License
- 24+ Months Experience
- Valid Medical Card
- 1999 or Newer Trucks required
What ADICA Trucking Company Can offer you:
*Pay = 78% of Gross Revenue*100% of Fuel Surcharge
*Daily Pay out Settlements DAILY PAY - DAILY
*Fuel Card for Fuel Purchases with Fuel Discounts
*IRP Plates Financed at Actual Cost, (no markup)
*Kentucky Mile Tax - No Charge
*Non-Trucking Liability - Coverage available through company
*Occupational Accident Insurance - Available at Shared Cost through the company
*Discount on Parts Program
*Physical Damage Insurance - Coverage available through company
*Liability Insurance - No Charge
*Cargo Insurance - No Charge
*Direct Deposit Available(N/C)
*Aluminum Trailers for Rent for 8% of Gross Revenue
Job Type: Contract
Pay: $160,000.00+ per year
ADICA TRUCKING ADHERES ALL CDC RULES AND REGULATIONS RELATED TO COVID 19
Application Questions you have requested that Indeed ask candidates the following questions:
- How many years of CDLA DRIVING experience do you have?
- How many years of FLATBED DRIVING experience do you have?
- How many years of TARPING AND STRAPPING experience do you have?
- Do you have the following license or certification: Class A CDL?
- When are you available for an interview or phone screen? Please list 2-3 dates and times or ranges of times.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: From $160,000.00 per year
- Flatbed: 2 years (Preferred)
- Driving: 4 years (Preferred)
Type of Freight:
This Job Is:
- A job for which military experienced candidates are encouraged to apply
- Remote interview process
- Personal protective equipment provided or required
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Virtual meetings
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place