Operations Manager for Austin Sleep Solutions
Austin Sleep Solutions is hiring a full time Operations Manager to implement and oversee Sleep Screening and Testing programs in Physician’s offices in and around the Austin, TX area. Your primary objective is to help implement our program into each physician’s offices, while managing our team inside those offices.
The perfect person for this role is someone who has experienced in managing teams and systems and a history of being able to meet deadlines. Health care administrative experience is a plus. Time management, attention to detail, organizational skills, and positivity and enthusiasm are a must!
Primary duties include:
- Oversee hiring/training/management of all Sleep Coordinators (SC)
- Check in regularly and data reporting for SC performance
- Start programs in new offices- including pre contract test days, meetings, and actual implementation..
-Maintain constant contact (weekly) with physician offices with programs
- Monthly Billing to Physicians and payment reconciliation
- Purchase/rent/maintain equipment - laptops, phones, printers, HST’s (Home Sleep Test’s)
- Monthly meetings with owner/upper level management/sales team
- Make deposits into bank account monthly
- Work as SC as needed to fill in for people out sick/vacation - or when starting programs before hiring/training completed
- Maintain HR tracking/payroll/time off/medical insurance, etc with staff
If interested please respond with resume AND a cover letter detailing why you should be interviewed for this position. Applications without a cover letter WILL NOT be considered.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $40,000.00 to $50,000.00 /year