Seeking motivated and skilled Behavior Technicians to join our team!
Meaningful Outcomes is seeking Behavior Technicians to join our team of caring professionals, to provide ABA, HBTS and/or PASS services to Rhode Island families of children diagnosed with Autism Spectrum Disorders (ASD) and/or developmental disabilities.
Under the guidance of the case Clinical Supervisor you will be working in-home with families implementing and collecting data on individualized treatment goals/programming and protocols established by a licensed Master’s or Doctoral level clinician.
PLEASE READ BEFORE APPLYING:
Most cases need to be serviced during after school hours.
Must have flexible schedule and be able to work a minimum of 3-4 days per week during the afternoon hours (may include weekends).
Must possess a driver's license with reliable transportation and auto insurance.
- Work collaboratively with a BCBA supervisor to implement basic principles and teaching procedures.
- Arrive on time and prepared for therapy sessions
- Provide in-home Applied Behavioral Analysis (ABA) therapy
- Collect behavior and skill acquisition data during sessions
- Be responsive to the needs and requests of clients, their families and supervisors
- Be goal-oriented and maintain professionalism in all aspects of your work
- Must be at least 19 years of age.
- An Associate's degree in human services (i.e., psychology, counseling, child development, education, nursing, etc.) or current enrollment in no less than six semester hours of relevant undergraduate coursework at an accredited college or universityis preferred; high-school degree or equivalent and 2 years of supervised experience working with children with special health care needs is accepted.
- Registered Behavior Technician (RBT) is preferredbut not required. We will train the right candidate for the position.
- Have previous experience working with children.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills: spoken and written.
- Successfully pass a Board of Criminal Identification (BCI) and Child Abuse and Neglect Tracking System (CANTS) screenings.
- Current driver’s license and valid vehicle registration and insurance
- Have access to a working cell phone.
- Be CPI or Safety Care certified (preferred).
- Be CPR and First Aid certified (preferred).
- Walking, occasional running, standing, sitting, kneeling, stooping, crouching, crawling, twisting, reaching above head, pulling, bending, and carrying up to 25 pounds.
- Work may involve play with children that can occur on the floor, or settings where the furniture is child-size.
- Diligently attending to the safety of the patient and surroundings is required.
Work Location: Site Based
What we offer:
- Competitive pay based on experience and education
- Professional development and ongoing supervision in the emerging field of Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA) working with individuals on the Autistic Spectrum.
- A flexible, part-time schedule
- A rewarding experience helping children and families reach their full potential
- Many cases are within close proximity to your home
To learn more, please visit our website at: www.mobhs.com
Job Type: Part-time
Pay: From $15.00 per hour
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend availability
Work Location: One location