* provide program acquisition recommendations, program coordination and guidance to support the decision-making process for PM CCS Product Directors.
* attend/lead Integrated Product Team (IPT) meetings, provide research, analyses, and reviews. * review and provide comments on reports and prepare original acquisition documents. These efforts will be provided in support of research and development, production and fielding of Project Manager CCS ammunition, weapon systems, and accessories.
* provide technical program acquisition related recommendations and direct oversight pertaining to PM CCS products and related accessory and support equipment programs throughout their life cycle.
* support IPTs, programmatic briefings, draft milestone documentation and execute supporting analysis, and coordinate with external supportability stakeholders
* SECRET clearance and NAC required SPECIFIC POSITION REQS:
* provide support in all logistics activities.
> Preparation of program documents as required for Milestone Decisions (i.e., Life Cycle Sustainment Plans, ILS certifications, etc.)
> Provisioning, support equipment and tools,
technical manual development as well as validation and verification of the same, requirements on packaging, handling, storage, and transportation, and development of new equipment training.
> Provide broad and in-depth level expertise/consultation services in Life cycle Logistics policies, procedures to Product Support Manager/ILSMs, systems and design engineers as well as project management leaders.
> Ensure that the 12 product support elements are addressed/ integrated in the systems engineering, design, project management planning and execution efforts.
> Ensure supportability analyses are identified, properly planned, resourced and conducted to influence the inherent design of systems as well as to leverage the support infrastructure in which system will function.
> Participate in system design, Test & Evaluation/corrective actions reviews as needed
Job Type: Full-time