Work under general direction and formulate and define systems scope and objectives based on both user needs and comprehension of applicable business systems and industry requirements. Analyze or modify procedures to solve complex problems while considering computer equipment capability and limitations, operating time, and form of preferred results, including analyzing business and user needs, documenting requirements, and translating them into proper system requirement specifications. Guide and advise junior business systems analysts. Work at the highest level of most phases of systems analysis while considering the business implications of the application of technology to the current and future business environment.
- 5+ years of experience with IT business systems analysis and documenting software requirement
- Experience with Open Text Content Server
- Knowledge of business needs, solving complex problems, and capturing business requirements to convert them into technical requirements
- Ability to design workflows
- Ability to obtain a security clearance
- HS diploma or GED
- Experience with Google Analytics
- Knowledge of Drupal, SharePoint, OpenText, or Microsoft Dynamics
- Possession of excellent oral and written communication skills
- Public Trust clearance
- BA or BS degree
- Certified Scrum Master, Certified Scrum Product Owner, or other Agile Certification
Applicants selected will be subject to a security investigation and may need to meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.
We’re an EOE that empowers our people—no matter their race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other protected characteristic—to fearlessly drive change.