Publicis Sapient is a digital transformation partner helping established organizations get to their future, digitally-enabled state, both in the way they work and the way they serve their customers. We help unlock value through a start-up mindset and modern methods, fusing strategy, consulting and customer experience with agile engineering and problem-solving creativity. United by our core values and our purpose of helping people thrive in the brave pursuit of next, our 20,000+ people in 53 offices around the world combine experience across technology, data sciences, consulting and customer obsession to accelerate our clients’ businesses through designing the products and services their customers truly value.
Product Owners at Publicis Sapient serve as our clients’ trusted advisors in defining, articulating and executing a product strategy that transforms customer experience and business outcomes. As a Product Owner, you will collaborate with clients undertaking major Digital Business Transformation (DBT) engagements to understand their business and end-customer needs, and then constantly deliver value with fast release and feedback cycles.
- Partner with clients, consultants, and strategists to articulate business goals and value pools from which we can shape product propositions that provide transformative business outcomes or customer experience
- Develop solution hypotheses iteratively - based on competitive benchmarking, industry and market trend analysis, and customer journey mapping - to guide product development; then validate that learning with user testing
- Translate product strategy into a roadmap containing well-defined and prioritized user stories and features and enablers that will realize the product vision to assist the client in achieving a long-term competitive advantage in the market
- Establish goals for the product with success and acceptance criteria using meaningful metrics, KPIs and quantifiable business outcomes
- Design and enable solutions or digital transformation initiatives that enhance business value delivery and responsiveness for our clients by applying Lean and Agile practices and frameworks
- Build and maintain a trusting relationship with the client, teams, and vendors in a way that earns the respect of team members; develop influence without authority
- Inspire, lead and mentor high-performing Product Analysts to continually facilitate improvements in developing and enhancing best-in-class digital products and services
Your Skills & Experience
- Demonstrated success managing digital products, strategy, experience and enterprise solutions/services from ideation to launch, including engineering and operational quality
- Experience working with a multi-disciplinary team on customer-focused products and services
- Significant industry knowledge and expertise within the Financial Services industry
- Experience developing and launching digital products in wealth management space is highly desirable
- Proven ability to prioritize multiple demands and obtain buy-in from stakeholders
- Deep understanding of design thinking principles, having led or facilitated workshops to cultivate the innovation process
- Ability to solve complex business problems to maximize value while balancing technical constraints
- Mastery in techniques and methodologies that maximize the flow of value and are deeply rooted in Agile, Lean and continuous delivery principles - with a passion to extend this understanding throughout the organization
- Proven track record of working with senior client stakeholder and diverse teams as a servant leader and steward of economic and customer value
- Ability to use storytelling to influence decisions without formal authority
- Comfortable with financials, KPIs, and forecasts with success leveraging such data to make decisions about product iterations.
Set Yourself Apart With
- Certified Scrum Product Owner designation
- Certified SAFe Product Owner/Product Manager designation
A Tip from the Hiring Manager
A successful Product Owner at Publicis Sapient combines leadership skills and a broad Lean-Agile mindset with tactical Product Analyst skills to help guide clients in their transformation pursuits.
As part of our dedication to an inclusive and diverse workforce, Publicis Sapient is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity without regard for race, color, national origin, ethnicity, gender, protected veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, or religion. We are also committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in our job application procedures. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at email@example.com or you may call us at +1-617-621-0200.