- High School Diploma or GED
- Basic Computer Skills
- BLS Certification
- Microsoft Office
Under the supervision of an Registered Nurse, the patient Sitter maintains constant visual observation of assigned patient. Assists in the provision of a safe and clean environment. Communicates observations of the patient’s activity and behavior on a regular basis to the assigned nurse. Communicates in a professional manner and demonstrates respect for patient, families/significant other and other health care members. Offers support to peers and staff.
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE, TRAINING
1. High School Diploma or equivalent.
2. Knowledge of Microsoft Office and basic computer skills.
3. Ability to communicate in English orally and in writing.
4. Within 90 days be eligible to participate in a C.N.A. Training program.
5. BLS (AHA) certification required.
Work Type: Per Diem
Legend: Shift 1=Day, 2=Evening, 3=Night, 4=Varied.
We are an Equal Opportunity/ Affirmative Action Employer and do not discriminate against applicants due to veteran status, disability, race, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, or other protected characteristics. If you need special accommodation for the application process, please contact the Human Resources Department.
EEO is the law poster.