Performs various diversified office duties/functions. Ensures quality and completeness of clinical documentation within the Employee Health Services Operational database(s). Ensures department special initiatives are electronically recorded as the need may arise.
1. Performs diversified office/clerical duties.
greeting and navigating patients/customers, answering and directing phone calls, taking and responding to messages, etc.)
2. Schedules appointment and performs registration of patients/customers in appropriate databases.
3. Maintains department files and record keeping in accordance with established procedures.
4. Performs electronic recording of department operations-based activity.
EHS database, Excel reports, Word documents and letters, etc.)
5. Reconciling company billing and positing to A/R and collecting payments
6. Maintains supply inventory, ordering and equipment functionality.
7. Performs diversified Administrative duties.
composing of various correspondences, scheduling meetings when
8. Maintains and ensures data integrity and interface effectiveness.
inputs and maintains database to generate various reporting,
prepares data for statistical analysis, etc.)
9. Performs additional related duties as required.
- High School Diploma or equivalent, required.
- Minimum of one (1) year customer service experience, required
- Minimum of one (1) year Administrative office experience, preferred
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office and experience using database functions and reporting.
- Data entry skills (80 kpm), Typing (45 wpm), required.
- A ability to communicate effectively with patients and staff.