Children’s Plus, Inc. is seeking out a self-motivated Independent Educational Sales Representative!
As an Educational Sales Representative you will be an independently contracted entrepreneur. We are seeking candidates who will dedicate the time and energy required to be successful within their territories.
Job requirements and responsibilities:
This position with Children’s Plus, Inc. will require you to network with school districts throughout your territory to effectively present sales strategies and meet the needs of our customers. This job will require you to possess both written and oral communication skills.. Experience in sales or education is preferred.
- Local travel to client locations is required
- Engage in solution based selling
- Networking and building relationships with school districts, librarians, and administrators
- Develop individual sales tactics and execute them accordingly
- Must have written and oral communication skills
About Children’s Plus:
Children's Plus, Inc. is one of the fastest growing distributors of children's and young adult books in the country. We supply books and other literary materials to both school and public libraries across the country through our nationwide connection of sales representatives. A family-owned company with over 150 employees on site, we pride ourselves on our relationships with both our customers and our staff.
Job Type: Commission
- Sales: 2 years (Preferred)
- Education Administration: 1 year (Preferred)
- Library Services: 1 year (Preferred)
- Multiple locations
- Fully Remote
- On the road