Motor Components LLC is a global leader in the electronic fuel pump industry, seeking an experienced CONTROLLER to oversee all accounting, financial and internal control functions for the organization. Reporting to the General Manager, the ideal candidate will demonstrate proficiency with being able to plan, organize, direct and control all accounting and financial operations for the organization, in a manner which will effectively control all financial expenditures and properly reflect the financial status of the company.
- Develops, implements and maintains all accounting, control and manufacturing systems, accounting policies and procedures, records and reports.
- Assess the company’s financial performance against revenue forecasts/budget and provide financial analysis/feedback
- Accurate and timely completion financial statements, cost statements, operating budgets and strategic plans.
- Comply with local, state, and federal government reporting requirements and tax filings.
- Oversee control of cash related to all of accounting, payroll, tax, AP/AR and inventory.
- Serve as a key point of contact for external auditors; manage preparation and support of all external financial audits
- Develop effective solutions to improve the Company’s financial position and results, and contribute proactively to business optimization.
- Perform other duties as assigned or needed
Relevant Experience and Skills:
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting/finance or equivalent number of years of experience
- Excellent financial reporting skills.
- 5-10 years of experience in accounting
- Strong ERP experience, SYSPRO experience a plus
- Proficient with Microsoft Office with advanced Excel skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Previous experience in a manufacturing environment highly desired
- Desire to work in a team environment
- Demonstrated ability to set priorities, be flexible and manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Ability to think creatively and be resourceful within the context of financial and strategic planning.
Don’t let this opportunity pass you by – APPLY TODAY!
To learn more about Motor Components LLC, visit our website at www.facet-purolator.com
Motor Components is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
Job Type: Full-time
- manufacturing accounting / finance: 4 years (Required)