About your role:
FANDOM is looking for an Office Manager / Executive Assistant in our growing New York office. The ideal candidate will be a career-minded person that wants to be exposed to a wide array of functions across the organization, including: sales, marketing, research, product, engineering, IT, content/editorial, video production, and more. Opportunities for advancement will be available for strong performers.
Office Management Responsibilities:
Executive Assistant Support Responsibilities:
- Monitor and manage NYC office facility-related activities in beautiful Rockefeller Center office space
- Manage supplies, food vendors and other vendors
- Support HR in on-boarding new NYC based employees, including coordination with IT
- Help manage key events: client meetings and parties (including limited travel to annual team building meetings and national sales conferences)
- Coordinate other marketing events and conferences for Sales and Marketing (i.e. E3, Comic Con, etc)
- Work closely with Global COO and NYC leadership team.
- Manage expense reports
- Provide calendaring, day to day and travel booking support to COO, CRO and SVP of Sales.
- Liaise with Sales team on projects including customer events and entertainment like film screenings.
- Ideally 1- 2 years of prior work experience, not necessarily as an Office Manager or Executive Assistant
- Ability to handle confidential information in a professional manner
- Time Management skills - there are usually several large and small projects simultaneously
- Team Player Mentality - able to collaborate on a global, cross-functional basis
- Strong written and verbal communication with all levels of the organization
Benefits & Perks
- Stock options
- Periodic Team Lunches and Happy Hour
- Full pantry complete with coffee, a variety of drinks, cookies and healthy food options
- Employee Interest and Hobby Groups supported by the company
- Flexible working hours
- International work environment with start-up culture
FANDOM is a global entertainment media brand powered by fan passion. The fan-trusted source in entertainment, FANDOM provides a home to explore, contribute to, and celebrate the world of pop culture. Whether looking for in-depth information on favorite fandoms or what's buzzing in entertainment, FANDOM has your pop culture curiosities covered through fan-expert knowledge and carefully curated and fun, original multi-platform content.
FANDOM has a global audience of almost 200 million monthly uniques and encompasses over 400,000 fan communities. We currently feature more than 55 million pages of content, inclusive of video.