Performs a variety of office support tasks for administrators in APS including answering telephones, filing, copying, posting, data entry, typing and word processing.
- Greets school visitors and answers telephones; refers callers and responds to routine inquiries in a courteous manner.*
- Drafts document formats; types forms, letters, reports, memos, contracts and requisitions.*
- Executes automated data entry assignments.
- Receives, sorts and distributes incoming mail.
- Prepares and issues bid documents to prospective bidders.
- Conducts other duties as necessary.
- Administer and/or support the state and local standardized testing processes and policies.
- Indicates an "essential" job function.
HS Diploma or GED preferred.
0 to 1 year work experience.
$23, 070-$34, 490
FLSA Status Non-Exempt