Workrite Ergonomics is an internationally recognized leader in the design, manufacture and distribution of innovative ergonomic solutions for the office environment. Workrite welcomes talented and energetic individuals interested in joining our dynamic, rapidly growing organization headquartered in the heart of Sonoma County. We are currently seeking a Buyer who has 2 to 5 years of experience in planning/buying.
Position Summary: The Supply Chain Planner/Buyer position is a key role requiring an enthusiastic self-starter with a strong drive to improve existing processes and systems. Excellent organizational skills, ability to balance immediate/long term priorities and exceptional multitasking skills are a necessity. Key objectives are the achievement of targeted customer service levels, managing inventory levels, cost, quality, and supply and demand alignment within the Global Supply Chain.
Ready to apply? Click here: https://workforcenow.adp.com/mascsr/default/mdf/recruitment/recruitment.html?cid=798bc4cc-58d7-404c-93fe-6bc9f45fb283&jobId=242777&lang=en_US&source=CC3&ccId=19000101_000001
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Operations, Logistics or related field
- Two to five years Supply Chain Planning/Buying experience
- Experience using ERP System - Syteline preferred
Essential Functions and Responsibilities:
- Plans, procures and coordinates finished goods and raw materials from global contact .manufacturers and suppliers.
- Maintains purchase order status and shipment tracking information in Syteline.
- Reports product and material availability to planning and procurement.
- Provides supply status and shipment tracking to Customer Service and Operations.
- Reviews and maintains ERP parameters related to planning and procurement.
- Participates and contributes to monthly Sales and Operations Planning process.
- Reviews and takes appropriate action on engineering changes to minimize impact on inventory.
- Coordinates inventory planning and replenishments of materials.
- Provides support for new product development.
- All other duties as assigned.
Nonessential Functions and Responsibilities:
- Complete special projects and assignments as requested.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Knowledge and understanding of Supply Chain concepts and application.
- Strong procurement, planning, and organizational skills.
- Ability to analyze data and identify trends, issues, and patterns.
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office.
- Self-starter with the ability to work under pressure and react quickly to changing priorities.
- Must be team oriented.
- Position requires the ability to work at a computer terminal for extended periods of time.
- Coordinating among departments and within the company requires the ability to occasionally move freely around the facility.
- Position resides in company headquarters located in Petaluma, CA.
- Position is a member of a professional office environment which includes sharing spaces with other administrative and production staff.
This job description has been approved by all levels of management and is subject to change. Employee signature below constitutes employee’s understanding of the requirements, essential job functions and duties of the position.
We are an AA/EEO/Veterans/Disabled Employer.
Job Type: Full-time
- Buyer/Planner: 3 years
- Supply chain: 3 years
- Planning: 2 years