ASR International Corporation, (http://www.asrintl.com)*, has an immediate opening with the Naval Construction Group One (NCG-1)* for a Warehouse Specialist. The Naval Construction Group ONE (NCG-1) is located on Naval Base Ventura County, in Port Hueneme, CA.
The NCG-1 leads and manages the overall capabilities and readiness of six NMCB’s located in Port Hueneme, CA. NMCB’s engage in peacetime and wartime contributory construction in support of US and Allied Forces worldwide.
Location: Naval Construction Group ONE (NCG ONE), 1436 Pacific Road, Port Hueneme, CA. 93043-4302
Period of Performance: 5 years
Role & Responsibilities:
Candidate shall manage the Camp Support Outlet (i.e. Tent, Galley Gear, etc.) and Camp Support Outlet for three active duty battalions and three reserve Battalions in Buildings 1285, and 1407, at Naval Base Ventura County (NBVC) Port Hueneme, CA. The Camp Support inventory at Port Hueneme has about Camp Support Outlet has an inventory of about 3.5 million dollars of tents, security wire, tables, chairs, and field cooking equipment and galley support equipment. These inventories provide support to train multiple units at various locations. The contractor shall perform the tasks, services, and labor that will result in the ability to account and provide for use all tools and equipment within the Camp Support Outlets on Naval Base Venture County, Port Hueneme, CA. These tasks and services include: Material receipt and stowage - Daily process receipts and then store all incoming materials using the Integrated Barcode System (IBS) handheld electronic scanners. Generate automated Receipt in Progress (RIP) and Stow reports by daily operations using the IBS system. Historically, line items required to process can vary from 45-60 daily based on items procured. Likely items to be handled are toolboxes or kits, handheld tools, automotive repairs parts, office supplies, and power tools less than 10 pounds. Location Audit Process (LAP) and Inventory - Maintain high inventory accountability by conducting monthly LAP and physical inventory using IBS handheld electronic scanners over 2,500-line items of automotive repair parts (ARP) and 17,600-line items of Table of Allowance (TOA) material, either prepare a purchase or disposition request and post results via R-Supply (Relational Supply), generate automated inventory reports associated with this process in IBS and R-Supply system database. Causative Research – Perform monthly historical causative research by utilizing automated reports generated through R-SUPPLY and other available logistical sources to identify, analyze, and evaluate what the causes of inventory discrepancies are. The results of causative research will be compiled and provided to the Battalion’s S4. DD200 Survey form – Approximately 12 – 15 times a week per battalion, a DD 200 Survey form is prepared when removal of Government owned property from accounting records are lost, damaged, destroyed, or declared obsolete. The Battalions Supply Department Staff identifies the state of each piece of property and delivers to the contractor marked accordingly. The contractor is responsible for electronically preparing a DD 200 Survey form which shall be provided to the S4 for further action. Once notified by the S4 that the survey forms are complete, the contractor shall document necessary adjustments to stock records in the R-SUPPLY database.
Qualifications for the position:
During performance of this contract, the Contractor shall have:
- Have two years of experience utilizing the NTCSS (Naval Tactical Command Support System) database and sub systems R-supply (Relational Supply) and OMMS-NG (Organizational Maintenance Management System - Next Generation) that is vital to performance of this job.
- The ability to communicate orally and in writing on concise and consistent basis with various types of personnel, specifically government logisticians assigned the Battalions Supply Depart staff.
- Knowledge of the NMCB’s organization, regulations, policies and procedures of the Navy supply system per the Navy Expeditionary Combat Command (NECC) Force Supply Manual (COMNECCINST 4400.1B) and the Naval Supply Procedures (NAVSUP P-485, Vol I, II, III.
- Three years of logistical experience procuring inventory, either for commercial industries or the government, issuing, receiving, and inventory management and storage of repair parts and consumables.
- Competence in oral and written communications to provide information, written reports and metric briefings to command and higher echelon leadership.
- A DOD Common Access Card (CAC) and NMCI system access.
- Certified to operate six (6) ton forklift.
- These trainings must be completed within the first year of employment, if the candidate already has even better:
- Contractor personnel are expected to complete annual training as follows:
- Information Assurance (IA) IAW SECNAVINST 5239.3B
- Anti-terrorism Level 1 IAW DODINST 2000.16
- Suicide Awareness & Prevention IAW OPNAVINST 1720.4A
- Operational Security (OPSEC) IAW OPNAVINST 3432.1A
- Personally Identifiable Information (PII) IAW DOD Regulation 5400.11-R
Job Type: Contract
Salary: $19.00 to $20.00 /hour
- NMCB organization, regulations, policies, and procedures: 1 year (Required)
- six ton fork list operation: 1 year (Required)
- NTCSS and sub system R-supply and OMMS-NG: 2 years (Required)
- logistical and inventory procurement Inventory management: 3 years (Required)
Security Clearance Required: