Agent Relations Lead
Cliq is a fast-growing, Costa Mesa based company. We are beyond the startup phase, but we have retained the best parts of a startup mentality. We are creative and collaborative! We have fun!
We have an immediate opening for a full-time Agent Relations Lead . This position requires a steep learning curve and we devote several months to intensive training. Because the training is a substantial investment, we are looking for ideal candidates that have a lot of ambition, drive, and who are seeking a long-term, growth position.
The Agent Relations Lead is responsible for the timely and accurate boarding of all new clients. This position provides accurate, high-quality and dependable service in relation to both internal and external customer inquiries related to on boarding new accounts.
- Review application packets for accuracy and completeness to ensure underwriting
- Key data from application with complete accuracy
- Determine if all data requirements are present in order to complete an account submission.
- Maintain a general knowledge of all our products and services.
- Utilize all internal resources to resolve Sales and Client questions and inquiries in a timely and accurate manner while portraying a professional, courteous and respectful demeanor.
- Create and Maintain client related reports
- Stay abreast of all current boarding procedures, policies and guidelines
- Other duties as assigned
- Serve as a point of contact for client as well as act as their internal advocate
- Work with Executives on reports as it relates to application submission, processing volume etc.
- General understanding of Rejects
- Must be familiar with First Data platform
- Must have a general knowledge of Underwriting
- Have a general understanding of how to read processing statements to include pricing accounts
- Must be able to complete and explain a cost analysis (Rate Comp)
- Assist clients with residual review to ensure accuracy of BuyRates/Schedule A
- AMEX OptBlue knowledge is a plus!!
- Have experience with CRM systems
- Establish and maintain relationships with clients/agents
- New agent training to include CRM system, reporting portals, applications etc.
- Must be able to work under pressure and handle stress while maintaining a professional demeanor
- High School Diploma required, Associate’s Degree preferred
- Must be Microsoft Office literate.
- Minimum of 1-year Customer Service experience.
- Excellent Communication skills required; candidate must possess the ability to calmly articulate directions to various audiences, especially in escalated situations in written and verbal formats.
- Merchant Processing/Financial Services experience preferred
- Exceptional organizational skills and time management techniques
- Able to multi-task and prioritize in a fast paced environment
- Able to work independently and take initiative
- Excellent customer service and problem solving skills
Compensation: $22/hour DOE, Our full-time employees also enjoy a great benefits package including a health plan, 401k with company contribution, life insurance, and a generous PTO policy. We also offer fun perks, such as paid time off to volunteer, monthly employee luncheons and more!
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $23.00 /hour
- Payment Processing: 3 years