Business Group Highlights
The Defense group supports the Department of Defense (DoD) mission to keep our homeland and its citizens safe. We provide solutions to improve the Nation's defense by providing software, systems engineering, IT, training and logistics and fleet management solutions.
Perspecta is hiring an Enterprise Architect to support the MBSE team effort to transform the Air Force’s simulation architecture system. This initiative calls for the definition, design, delivery, deployment, and sustainment of a Simulator Common Architecture (SCA) across the Air Force’s training portfolio, along with the creation of a Security Operations Center (SOC) and Library and the execution of the Management Services. The initiative will also incrementally implement a Modular Open Systems Approach (MOSA) as well as a set of common standards for Air Force simulators. The Enterprise Architect will be a key member of a Perspecta technical team working in conjunction with the program office, affiliate contractors and partners, to develop and manage the enterprise architecture. Join our Team!
Essential duties and responsibilities will include the following:
- Develops the Enterprise Architecture (EA) based on frameworks such as the DoD Architecture Framework (DoDAF) or the Unified Profile for DoDAF/MoDAF (UPDM) in order to ensure maximum transferability, understandability, and reuse of architectural information. Architectural views will use standard modeling languages such as SysML.
- Develops and sustain the required DoDAF products and fit-for-purpose views as required to support innovative architectural analysis and business management
- Ensures DoDAF quality requirements are met, and identify and implement process improvements to optimize performance and ensure customer satisfaction
- Manages and update the configuration baselines of the systems equipment and software consisting of the functional, allocated, and product baselines.
- Proven experience performing conceptual, logical and physical data modeling with data modeling tools and database design in complex, large-scale data environments.
- Experience in developing digital engineering models including the ability to create and read associated diagrams.
- 5-7 years of experience developing Architecture solutions for DoD or Commercial programs
- Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent) from an accredited college in engineering, science, business, or related technical field (or a Master's and 3 to 5 yrs of experience).
- Strong background with DoDAF 2.0; Unified Profile for DoDAF and MODAF (UPDM) using common tools such as MagicDraw, Cameo Systems Modeler, or other similar engineering tools
- OMG Certified Systems Modeling Professional™ (OCSMP™) Model Builder certifications are desired.
- Experience in enterprise risk management and project planning
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to work effectively in a collaborative team environment including customers and associated contractors
- Ability to lead and manage the architecture team to develop solutions with a MOSA
- Ability to coordinate and communication directly with customers
- Ability to travel (as required)
- This role may require the ability to acquire and maintain a DoD SECRET clearance
What matters to our nation, is what matters to us. At Perspecta, everything we do, from conducting innovative research to cultivating strong relationships, supports one imperative: ensuring that your work succeeds. Our company was formed to bring a broad array of capabilities to all parts of the public sector—from investigative services and IT strategy to systems work and next-generation engineering.
Our promise is simple:
never stop solving our nation’s most complex challenges. And with a workforce of approximately 14,000, more than 48 percent of which is cleared, we have been trusted to just that, as a partner of choice across the entire sector.
Perspecta is an AA/EEO Employer - Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled and other protected categories.
Apply for this job onlineApply
Email this job to a friendRefer
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed
As a government contractor, Perspecta abides by the following provision
PAY TRANSPARENCY NONDISCRIMINATION PROVISION
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor's legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)