Our Digital Design Specialist is a key member of the creative team, who works closely with the Digital Marketing Director, the Brand Director, and web developers to create and support all digital marketing creative. This person develops branded digital responsive/mobile-friendly experiences in the form of web pages, emails, microsites, banner ads and any number of other digital applications. This person will create the look & feel, layout, and any UX features required. The job involves understanding both graphic design and fundamentals of front-end design so that design concepts can be brought to life on-screen. Proactive communication in the spirit of building the best possible creative for our customers and distributors is crucial for this role.
Responsibilities / Job Functions include:
- Work with the digital development and marketing team to develop user journeys, user flows, wireframes, mock-ups, and prototypes.
- Incorporate research & insights to help shape user experiences and best practices.
- Guide, maintain and communicate UX|UI consistency of experience across all platforms.
- Multitask and manage multiple projects, from small & mid-sized, to large-scale redesigns.
- Own design for Youngevity’s email program. Work closely with the Digital Marketing team to create compelling emails that resonate with our customers and drive engagement & sales.
- Understand and troubleshoot brand elements as they relate to RWD with focus on mobile-first strategy, including:
- Font hierarchy
- Consistent styling across devices / platforms
- Assist with the formatting of blog and social posts – both ad-hoc and templates.
- Create digital assets needed for site and Digital Marketing efforts (various imagery / icons / buttons, email, banner ads).
- Proactively seek necessary information on project requirements to ensure clarity and alignment on timelines, deliverables, stakeholders and hand-offs; take initiative and responsibility to contribute to smooth work flow and project management of key projects or assignments.
- Work collaboratively & iteratively with stakeholders, design & copywriting team, and developers, to execute and deliver a flawless end product.
- Maintain web best practices and user experience optimization.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Design or Front End Development, or equal combination of experience and education
- 5+ years working experience as a Web Designer
- Strong creative ideas through to execution and effective problem solving abilities
- Excellent organizational, planning skills
Job Type: Full-time
- Design or Front End Development: 5 years