Part time dishwasher position available. The ideal candidate believes in showing up on time for work, providing other employees with assistance in the kitchen as needed and following all sanitary and health-related protocols. We’re a busy and growing restaurant and we are willing to consider advancement opportunities for the right candidate. We’re offering a consistent schedule and excellent pay for a dedicated employee.
- Ability to operate an industrial dishwasher safely and rapidly
- Maintain kitchen work areas, equipment, or utensils in clean and orderly condition
- Sort and remove trash, placing it in designated pickup areas
- Rotate dishes to reduce wear and tear on resources
- Clean dish storage
- Receive and store supplies during deliveries
- Follow sanitation policies at all times
- Perform opening, closing and side work
- Clean up spills or broken glassware immediately
- No experience required (we’re willing to train)
- Hard worker and ability to multi-task
- Excellent critical thinking and time management skills
- Strength and stamina required to lift loads and empty/clean all trash receptacles.
- Able to stay on your feet for extended periods
- Highly organized, managing placement of all kitchen items and dishes and mindful of need to rotate dishes to reduce wear and tear.
- Commitment to all around cleanliness, including dishwashing and dish storage areas.
- Be able to work a fairly set schedule (Weekends are a must)
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: $9.00 to $10.50 /hour
- commerical dishwashing: 1 year (Preferred)
- Driver's License (Preferred)
Typical start time:
Typical end time: