Global Resource Solutions, Inc. (GRS) is seeking an enthusiastic, motivated and talented individual for the position of Corporate Recruiter.
The Corporate Recruiter will be responsible for identifying, developing, and executing effective sourcing strategies and detailed plans for our job openings nationwide in a wide variety of fields and projects. Candidate will quickly adapt plans and shift directions in order to meet changing hiring requirements driven by new contract requirements and changing business objectives.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Partners with hiring managers to identify business needs, position requirements and develops/deploys tailored recruitment strategies.
- Cultivate relationships with candidates and networks to ensure timely recruiting and strategic hiring goals are met
- Develop profiles and execute on candidate generation strategies and build pipelines of qualified candidates that fit within the business units and business goals of the company
- Assist in special recruiting projects, business development, and operational recruiting as well as preparing staffing plans to meet the needs of the Business Unit managers.
- Coordinate with Facility Security Officer (FSO) to verify required security requirements of candidates to meet job requirements.
- Participate in job fairs and hiring events, information sessions and network events to ensure an active current pipeline of candidates.
- Assist hiring managers with job classification processes and training new hiring managers on hiring processes and procedures.
- Support the management and update of staffing processes to meet project staffing requirements.
- Complete all recruiting activities and documentation necessary to maintain applicant flow log records and documentation.
- Maintain daily documentation to process new candidates and update all reports and databases associated with hiring requisition.
- 5 years recruiting experience and thorough understanding of the full life cycle recruiting process.
- Exceptional interviewing and candidate evaluation skills.
- Strong knowledge of a wide range of sourcing techniques—traditional prospecting, online social networking, internet tools, professional associations, external recruitment firms, etc.
- Ability to generate high volume and high-quality pipeline of candidates under very tight timelines.
- Exceptional time management skills.
- Strong verbal/written communication and consulting skills.
- Exceptional organizational, multi-tasking and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Exceptional customer service skills; the ability to effectively influence, manage customer expectations and build strong relationships with hiring managers, recruiters/HR representatives, FSOs and current/future candidates.
- Strong knowledge of intelligence community, technology, cyber, security and administrative talent pipelines in the marketplace with a special focus on personnel, program and physical security.
- Exceptional business acumen to be able to understand business needs and organizational structure
- Ability to obtain a clearance preferred.
- Expert in MS Office Suite
- Expert knowledge of Applicant Tracking Systems, preferred understanding of ADP applicant tracking system.
- Understanding of OFCCP processes and reporting
- Excellent writing and communications skills
This position requires employees to be willing and able to: sit, bend, reach, stoop, squat, stand, and walk.
Excellent customer service via phone and face to face conversation, excellent written and oral command of English.
An exciting and rewarding career awaits you with Global Resource Solutions, Inc. (GRS). GRS is a management consulting company to government and business that offers great career opportunities and a comprehensive slate of employee benefits to our employees including medical, dental, vision, short/long term disability, life insurance and a retirement plan. GRS is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.