Jaguar Fueling Services, is an emergency fueling company. We are a very fast paced company. We have a small corporate office in Humble, TX with 20 office personnel and 20 outside personnel. You will be in charge of our IT Department and will be responsible for keeping all personnel’s technology up and running 24/7. We offer great benefits to our employees and we have a great work culture. Jaguar Fueling Services is part of INC 5000 and is one of Houston’s Best and Brightest companies to work for in 2020.
IT Manager Responsibilities:
· Able to work in fast-paced and stressful environments
· Strong troubleshooting and critical thinking skills
· Ability to prioritize and multitask
· Deadline and detail oriented
· work in team environments
· Must be able to evaluate current IT infrastructure and recommend new avenues and systems
· Knowledge of Quick Books
· Must have Knowledge of Microsoft & Outlook
· Must have training in cyber security and offer new processes and procedures to constantly improve company safety.
· Must be personable and able to work well and quickly with all different personalities
· Must be able to come up with solutions on the fly and innovative enough to fix the problem long-term at a better-suited time.
IT Manager Requirements:
· Previous experience in IT or other related fields (5+ years)
· College Degree is required.
IT Manager Benefits:
· Pay: $36,000 - $60,000
· Health, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance and Hospital Confinement policy all paid for employee by company.
· Vacation and Sick/personal time
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $36,000.00 - $60,000.00 per year
- management: 1 year (Preferred)
- documented: 1 year (Preferred)
- diverse it: 1 year (Preferred)
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement plan
- Paid time off
- Temporarily due to COVID-19