- High School or equivalent diploma
- 1+ year of experience delivering training both to individuals and groups
- Must possess a valid driver’s license
Do you want to work hard, have fun and make history? If you do, then Amazon could be the right career choice for you. Our logistics teams are changing the way we interact with customers around the globe every single day and solving some of the biggest logistical challenges facing not just Amazon, but also the entire industry.
Amazon’s transportation teams work to ensure the delivery of packages for customers around the world. On its busiest day, Cyber Monday, Amazon customers around the world have ordered more than 400 items per second and the transportation teams play a critical role ensuring packages make it to customers’ doors on-time and in great condition.
We are looking for a Lead, On Road Execution who will be responsible for supporting delivery drivers to be safe and successful.
Core functions of this role include:
- Partner with leadership to coordinate, facilitate, and measure training related activities for groups of Delivery Associates.
- Track and monitor performance including on road ride behinds to measure on-road quality, adherence to standards, and identify re-training and process improvement opportunities.
- Support standard work and safety programs.
- Cultivate and sustain a safe environment, high-quality customer delivery, professional driver experience and positive culture.
- Be a subject matter expert for Delivery Associates and Delivery Service Partners process areas
- Promote a positive culture for Delivery Associates.
- Establish trust and credibility by maintaining a high level of integrity, communications and professional demeanor.
- Push and pull product up to 49 pounds during a shift lasting up to 12 hours, with or without reasonable accommodation.
Candidates must have a valid driver’s license and be flexible to work weekend shifts occasionally.
Amazon offers competitive packages, growth potential and a challenging and exciting work environment. Benefits include health care (medical, dental, vision) coverage starting on day 1 as well as 401(k) with company match, holiday/overtime pay, Restricted Stock Units, and employee discounts. Relocation assistance is not provided.
Track record of developing strong partnerships
- Experience with performance metrics and process improvement
- Solution-oriented, analytical approach to problems
- Excellent communications and interpersonal skills
- A high bar for accuracy and detail
- Strong judgment and decision-making abilities
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.