Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Possess strong product knowledge of the entire line of Montblanc products.
- Advise and assist customers with their choices of Montblanc products for themselves and for gifts.
- Capture client information and actively develop a client base, consistently adding information to further promote boutique relationships.
- Regularly contact clients regarding new products, events and follow up.
- Provide outstanding customer service.
- Develop a working knowledge of simple pen repair and after sales service techniques.
- High expectations placed on teamwork and the ability to work professionally with fellow sales associates
Education and/or Experience:
- Previous work experience should include retail sales.
- Experience in fine watches, jewelry, or luxury goods are desirable.
- Mandarin language skills desirable
- A positive professional attitude and presentation.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and the general public.
- Microsoft Windows, register systems, and internet applications
Job Type: Full-time
- retail: 1 year (Preferred)