What we do:
Rain for Rent moves water every day. We are the leading provider of temporary liquid handling solutions and are known for our systems engineering expertise, ability to tackle complex jobs cost effectively, and providing high value to organizations with critical liquid management issues. Our experienced teams, backed by skilled engineers, are continually working to redefine what is expected from a liquids handling provider by developing new equipment and harnessing technology for the most demanding environments. Our Rain for Rent solutions exceed customers’ expectations for service and quality for their water-handling, irrigation and temporary liquid-storage problems. We strive to effectively and efficiently complete projects safely, on time and the right the first time.
- Rain for Rent is Liquid Ingenuity
Rain for Rent’s employees are proud to work for this family owned business which has been in business for more than 80 years. We are committed to providing consistent, quality products and services to customers across the U.S., Canada and the UK from more than 65 locations. Honesty and integrity are valued at Rain for Rent and employees are committed to exceeding expectations for service and quality to our customers.
As a Mechanic, you will be responsible for repairs and maintains diesel and gasoline industrial and submersible pumps and positively represents the Company and maintains good relations with customers. Successful Mechanics excel and place value on the following:
- Applying your mechanical ability to perform maintenance on equipment
- Safely use hand and power tools to repair, clean, and maintain pumps and pump appearance
- Receive, inspect and stock needed products, including oil filters, air filters, pump, hoses, and tools
- Inspect, examine, and test pumps using pressure gauge, hydrostatic testing, observation, or other methods
- Assemble and secure pipes, fittings, and related equipment, according to specifications Load, secure, deliver, unload and install pumps
- Advancing your career through company provided training and the ability to increase your pay as you increase your skills
- Earning a competitive base salary and Quarterly Safety Bonus and participating in excellent benefits including medical, dental, vision and a robust 401k plan
What we offer:
- H.S. Diploma or equivalent
- Minimum 2 years industrial mechanic experience
- Minimum 3 months experience and/or training maintaining industrial, mud, vacuum, or submersible pumps
- Minimum 6 months working in safely in an industrial environment
- Required to lift up to 40 pounds and continuously carry 5 pounds
- Valid drivers license and ability to operate company vehicles
- Must be at least 21 years old
- Advancing your career through company provided training and development
- A competitive base salary and Quarterly Safety Bonus’
- Employees also participate in excellent Benefits including: Medical, dental, vision and a robust 401k plan
When you join the Rain for Rent team, you will have the opportunity to make friends in the course of doing good business and can contribute positively to your community. The choice is easy. Join the Rain for Rent team today.
Rain for Rent is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, disability, veteran status, gender identity, and sexual orientation, and other statuses protected by law.