ClearBridge Financial LLC
Larysa Prytula, CFP®, CDFA®
408 438 0614 direct
Financial Planning Associate/Paraplanner for a Wealth Management Firm
Please apply with cover letter.
Job Type: Contract paid per plan/project
Over the last several years, ClearBridge Financial has developed a strong reputation in financial planning and investment management. We endeavor to offer a comprehensive range of financial services, including the management of investment portfolios and comprehensive financial planning. We believe that servicing our clients is a privilege and making a positive impact helping them realize their dreams is what is defined as success. We welcome a team member who would share the same values. We are a client centered firm and our client interest and well-being come first.
This role will provide you with exposure to a wide variety of tasks, as listed below. There is an opportunity for growth and transition into a CFP® role.
- College course work (in finance/ accounting preferred)
- CFP coursework is a plus/ Paraplanner
- Knowledge of financial concepts and financial data analysis
- Knowledge of a financial planning software, eMoney preferred
- Dedication to detail and accuracy, strong organizational skills
- Ability to follow directions and work with minimum supervision
- Ownership of assigned tasks, and think for herself/himself
Proficiency in the use of computer programs:
- “Emoney Advisor” financial planning software
- Microsoft Office Suite: Word, and Excel
Job Types: Part-time, Contract
Pay: $45.00 - $50.00 per hour
- Financial planning: 1 year (Preferred)
Work Location: Remote