CT Clinical Application Specialist
Excellent opportunity with a dynamic, growing healthcare technology solution company.
EDDA Technology is an innovative clinical solution provider in the rapidly growing field of 3D imaging and quantitative analysis for abdominal and thoracic applications. EDDA offers a series of next generation computer-assisted products to enable enhanced efficiency and precision in treatment planning, management, and follow-up. EDDA is headquartered in Princeton, New Jersey, and has subsidiaries in China. (www.edda-tech.com)
The position of Clinical Applications Specialist will be based out of Princeton, NJ. Responsibilities include the following:
· Responsible for providing hands-on and didactic training at customer sites to clinicians, surgeons, technologists and radiologists
· Become a recognized expert in product/clinical technical competencies, answer a wide range of questions concerning software and clinical applications
· Serving as a clinical product expert, supporting field efforts including product application presentation, customer visits, and other field questions/opportunities that come up
· Managing day-to-day clinical activities associated with product clinical applications and customer support
· Working closely with sales, business development, regulatory and technical teams to assure the successful initiation and implementation of clinical programs
· Attending and demonstrating product applications at conventions and trade shows when needed
· Other job-related duties as assigned.
Salary is dependent on the skill level of candidate selected.
Position will require 25 -30 % domestic travel. No relocation package will be offered for this position.
· Minimum two years clinical experience in CT or 3D imaging post-processing
· AS/BS from accredited Radiology Technologist Program
· Certification by the American Registry of Radiologic Technologist (ARRT) in MR or CT is required
· Candidate should be comfortable in a physician and clinical/patient care environment
· Knowledge of anatomical structures is required, and the candidate must be able to provide product training to clinicians
· Advanced knowledge of 3D post-processing and visualization is a plus
· Working knowledge of PACS, CT and MR procedures is necessary
· Familiarity with everyday Microsoft Office operations, including basic Microsoft Word skills, is required
· Superior written and oral communication skills
· Excellent analytical, quantitative, and problem-solving skills
· The successful applicant will need to be experienced and comfortable with travel
· Quick learner with hands-on approach
· Strong sense of ownership and able to work independently under limited supervision
· Ability to work on multiple projects and deliverables simultaneously
· Experience working with sales team and product development team is a plus.
EDDA offers a competitive salary, performance-based bonus, and excellent benefits including medical and dental insurance, vision care, 401k plan, section 125 health and dependent care (flexible spending) accounts, and paid vacations.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $80,000.00 - $95,000.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
Supplemental pay types:
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Princeton, NJ 08540: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- PACS: 1 year (Preferred)
- CT: 2 years (Preferred)
- MR: 2 years (Preferred)
- 3D imaging post-processing: 1 year (Preferred)
- Certification by the ARRT in MR or CT (Required)
Work Location: In person