Full Job Description
Work with a service management team on developing and configuring ServiceNow applications and solutions to implement system stakeholder requirements. Perform hands-on design, development, and modification to extend capabilities offered by the ServiceNow platform. Build customized ServiceNow applications, apply expertise in technical work, leverage a variety of software engineering techniques, and build and refine business logic to enhance team capabilities, improve security, and maximize the ServiceNow ROI. Demonstrate thought leadership resulting in new technical capabilities and approaches.
- 2+ years of experience with ServiceNow development, including core ITSM tables, Glide, scripting, business rules, client scripts, data imports, custom apps, and development methods
- Experience with development on ServiceNow Service Management Suite, including Asset, Change, and Configuration, such as the configuration management database (CMDB), cost, facilities, field service, finance, incident, legal, marketing, problem, release, request, planned maintenance, and SLA management
- Experience with implementing scripted Web services in ServiceNow, jQuery, or Prototype libraries, Java, and CMDB or asset integrations in ServiceNow
- Knowledge of REST and SOAP web service protocols
- Secret clearance
- BA or BS degree
- Experience with Agile development methodology
- Experience with requirements management and JIRA or similar RTM platforms
- Knowledge of SAML, Active Directory, or LDAP
- Ability to work with stakeholders to define requirements
- ServiceNow, Certified Application Developer, or Certified System Administrator Certification
- ITILv3 Foundations Certification
Applicants selected will be subject to a security investigation and may need to meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information; Secret clearance is required.
We’re an EOE that empowers our people—no matter their race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other protected characteristic—to fearlessly drive change.