EDUCATION and EXPERIENCE preferred:
- We are currently accepting applications for the H-E-B School of Retail Leadership (SORL) Program. This program develops individuals to become Store Operation Leaders. The training includes hands-on management experience in all departments, classroom training, project work and workshops designed to enhance the level of skill and leadership required to achieve success as a Store Leader. During the program, trainees will work closely with Region Leadership, Store Leaders and Department Managers in an effort to expose them to all aspects of the retail operation.
- Hold a Bachelor's or Master's degree, or have a minimum of one-year experience in a Primary or Sub-Department Manager position.
- Have a strong academic record (3.0 GPA preferred)
- Current performance rating of meets or exceeds expectations
- Exhibit a high level of achievement and performance in school and/or work
- Demonstrate strong leadership and decision-making skills
- Demonstrate the ability to build talent, build relationships, and drive results
- Demonstrate the ability to adapt quickly to the needs of the business
- Have great interpersonal skills and service mentality
- Must be able and willing to relocate based on business need for talent (relocation assistance provided).
- If you have applied to for School of Retail Leadership within the last 12 months, you are not eligible to reapply at this time.
- If you meet all of the preferred education and experience and are interested in the position, complete the online application AND submit the requested documents to the region office.
Primary Location US-TX-Spring
Work Locations 425 Sawdust Rd., Suite B, Spring, 77380 425 Sawdust Rd., Suite B Spring 77380
Job Store Ops Mgt Programs
Organization Corporate Region
Shift Development Program
Job Type Full-time
Job Posting Sep 3, 2019, 4:56:31 PM Unposting Date Oct 19, 2019, 4:59:00 AM