Provide deployment engagement support for an Acquisition Category (ACAT) I Major Automated Information System (MAIS) program for a DoD Electronic Health Record (EHR) system. Engage with deployment site POCs who are based at military treatment facilities (MTFs) across the country through frequent e-mail correspondence and phone calls. Gather deployment data from the MTFs, prepare presentations in PowerPoint for clients, and analyze quantitative data in Excel and qualitative data in Word. Use judgment to plan and accomplish daily goals. Provide frequent status updates on deployment activities both in person and in writing to a variety of program stakeholders.
- 8+ years of experience in the program or project management, healthcare, or software deployment field
- Experience with preparing reports for upper management regarding status of project
- Experience with the deployment of health systems or managing a system upgrade requiring coordination with multiple stakeholder groups
- Ability to participate or support site visits to conduct qualitative assessments, support briefings by government leadership, and disseminate information of the EHR system
- Ability to respond to data calls, taskers, and requests for information from clients
- Ability to obtain a security clearance
- BA or BS degree
- Experience with the DoD preferred
- Experience with a variety of the healthcare field's concepts, practices, and procedures
- Ability to travel up to 25% of the time
- Ability to work with team members and clients who are at both onsite and offsite locations daily
Applicants selected will be subject to a security investigation and may need to meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.
We’re an EOE that empowers our people—no matter their race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other protected characteristic—to fearlessly drive change.