Businesses that partner with Google come in all shapes, sizes and market caps, and no one Google advertising solution works for all. Your knowledge of online media combined with your communication skills and analytical abilities shapes how new and existing business grow. Using your influencing and relationship-building skills, you provide Google-caliber client service, research and market analysis. You anticipate how decisions are made, persistently explore and uncover the business needs of Google's key clients and understand how our range of product offerings can grow their business. Working with them, you set the vision and the strategy for how their advertising can reach thousands of users.
The Customer Solutions and Innovations team is responsible for developing performance and brand product solutions for the Google Marketing Solutions (formerly SMB) business. We are the product and business experts behind the thousands of GMS Googlers that are responsible for driving sustainable business growth and product adoption. We identify opportunities through data-driven analysis, develop business cases for those opportunities, build consensus with stakeholders, and program manage cross-functional teams to drive GMS advertiser success and business growth. In this job, you'll own functional areas of Search and be responsible for product adoption metrics and business. You'll be an expert in your product area and will know how GMS customers engage with our products. You will analyze data to uncover opportunities to accelerate business growth, building models to determine addressable audience, business impact and expected ROI of opportunities. You'll be a champion for GMS search opportunities, engaging with the various product, marketing and GMS teams (Acquisitions, Channel Sales, Sales, etc.) to drive product changes, create go-to-market strategies and design effective incentive systems to help drive Global GMS Search business.
The Business Strategy and Operations organization provides business critical insights using analytics, ensures cross functional alignment of goals and execution, and helps teams drive strategic partnerships and new initiatives forward. We stay focused on aligning the highest-level company priorities with strong day-to-day operations, and help evolve early stage ideas into future-growth initiatives.
When our millions of advertisers and publishers are happy, so are we! Our Google Marketing Solutions (GMS) team of entrepreneurial, enthusiastic and client-focused members are the "human face" of Google, helping entrepreneurs both individually and broadly build their online presence and grow their businesses. We are dedicated to growing the unique needs of advertising companies. Our teams of strategists, analysts, advisers and support specialists collaborate closely to spot and analyze customer needs and trends. Together, we create and implement business plans broadly for all types of businesses.
- Become subject matter expert for Search.
- Define GMS product and go to market strategy for one or more functional areas within Search.
- Work with Product, Marketing, and Operations to identify and size market and customer opportunities, plan and manage programs to execute against those strategies, and partner with sales leadership on achieving the strategies globally and in region.
- Identify key product needs across GMS (Sales, Acquisitions, Services), and link with Product to execute action plans.
- Use customer data and trends to develop scalable global solutions for client interaction, sales and services; develop and refine best practices and collateral.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience.
- 5 years of professional work experience.
- Master's Degree or equivalent practical experience.
- Experience with digital marketing products and landscape
- History of managing customer relationships and communicating change
- Success in managing complex, international projects and ability to influence counterparts in Sales, Marketing and Operations.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
At Google, we don’t just accept difference - we celebrate it, we support it, and we thrive on it for the benefit of our employees, our products and our community. Google is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.
To all recruitment agencies:
Google does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Google employees or any other company location. Google is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.