SENIOR PROJECT ARCHITECT
If you understand how to put a building together and have the superior technical knowledge to produce sound architectural drawings, LCA Architects has an outstanding opportunity for the right person. As an established, award winning architectural firm conveniently located near BART in Walnut Creek and Oakland, California, our dynamic, self-motivated team members contribute in all aspects of architectural design. Ideal candidate will be skilled in producing first rate construction documents, coordination of all consultants, obtaining approvals from agencies, and providing construction administration. Sound project delivery fundamentals and initiative in managing budgets and schedules a must. Be prepared to tell us some stories.
· Architectural Registration in California or NCARB
· Minimum 10 years of professional working experience.
· Experience leading Type V and III, projects in low and mid-rise construction.
· Outstanding abilities in detailing, problem solving, and construction documents and specifications.
· Expert knowledge in permitting and construction administration.
· Expert knowledge of current building codes.
· Superior familiarity with materials and products.
· Excellent Communication skills.
· Proficiency in AutoCAD a must!!
Other skills include project planning, client communications and team leadership. The ideal candidate must be adept at handling multiple projects, delegating work effectively, and critically reviewing and coordinating the work of others.
At LCA, we offer a collaborative, positive work environment, competitive compensation package which includes full medical, dental, vision and 401k benefits, as well as exposure to unique and varied project types. Salary is competitive and commensurate with experience and talent.
US Citizenship, or current INS authorization to work in the United State is required. Candidates that are in the process of relocating to SF Bay area, include the date, or dates, that you will be available for interviews.
To learn more about our firm, please visit our website: www.lca-architects.com and on LinkedIn @ LCA Architects Inc
Please send a cover letter and resume with “Senior Project Architect” to tbenson@lca- architects.com
Please no phone calls.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $51.00 - $60.00 per hour
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- AutoCAD: 7 years (Required)
- Service-oriented architecture: 7 years (Required)
Work Location: In person