The Works Entertainment is currently seeking an Assistant to the Creative Director. The successful candidate for this position will bring their best organizational skills to help streamline processes for the Creative Director.
SPECIFIC DUTIES MAY INCLUDE:
- Assisting with casting or finalizing casting details with the company's casting director and external agents.
- Liaising with Operations on contract needs for approved artists.
- Managing schedule and providing administrative support to the Creative Director such as screening calls, coordinating meetings, as well as preparing reports, travel itineraries or correspondence.
- Monitor financial information, including budget allotments and projected figures.
- Trafficking materials between Artistic, Graphic Designers & Photographers, and Marketing Personnel.
- Coordinate communications between Artistic and Production departments to ensure clear requests and deliverables.
- Minimum three years of experience working with and/or supporting a senior executive
- Strong organization skills and attention to detail, with an ability to multitask and prioritize effectively
- Ability to work effectively under pressure with strong problem-solving skills and ability to take initiative when necessary
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; professional phone manner
- Must exhibit excellent judgement and flexibility
- Genuine interest in performing arts, theatre, circus and magic.
- Strong computer skills and proficiency in Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and database programs required
- Availability to work an irregular schedule based on the Creative Director's needs.
- Availability to travel and valid passport preferred.
The Works Entertainment is an equal employment opportunity employer and is committed to maintaining a non-discriminatory work environment and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law. TWE is committed to creating a dynamic work environment that values diversity and inclusion, respect and integrity, customer focus, and innovation.
The Works Entertainment was established by Creative Producer Simon Painter and Executive Producer Tim Lawson. It is one of the most successful live entertainment companies in the world and has created, presented, and produced first class entertainment in over 300 cities and 30 countries. Their award-winning shows have smashed box office records multiple times across the globe.
Amongst the Works Entertainment catalog are shows including: _
- The Illusionists US
- The Illusionists on Broadway
- The Illusionists Europe
- Circus 1903
- Cirque Adrenaline
- Le Noir - The Dark Side of Cirque
- The Unbelievables
- A Magical Cirque Christmas
- Cirque Paris
- Numerous worldwide musical presentations
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $50,000.00 to $65,000.00 /year
- Los Angeles, CA (Required)