Sprad's RV is currently seeking qualified RV Technicians who will service, and repair vehicles as assigned by following all established standards and procedures. We offer benefits including health insurance and paid time off. Sprads RV also has a state of the art training facility and fully paid training program to help techs achieve industry certifications.
The ideal candidate has advanced diagnostic and repair skills for RVs or is passionate about fixing mechanical, plumbing, electrical, and maintenance problems. He or she must have a strong attention to detail and the ability to document all work performed. This person must be self-motivated and well-versed in all maintenance and repairs. Experience in a similar work environment is a plus, but not required. Hourly pay and Generous Bonus Plan based upon efficiency.
- Diagnose issues based on experience, analysis, and testing after discussing with Service Advisor and Shop Foreman and examining RV to determine nature of problem
- Presents job cost estimates and parts replacement needs/suggestions
- Troubleshoots pneumatic, hydraulic, electromechanical, and electronic problems and performs necessary adjustment, repair, or overhaul
- Completes repairs to water and sewage plumbing, propane gas lines, and electrical wiring as needed
- Removes damaged exterior panels and repairs and replaces structural frame pieces
- Attends all staff meetings, trainings, and educational classes as required
- Performs other duties as assigned
- Advanced diagnostic and repair skills for RVs or skills/experience fixing mechanical, plumbing, electrical, and maintenance problems
- Experience in a similar work environment a plus
- Strong attention to detail
- Highly organized and self-motivated
- Well-versed in all maintenance and repairs
- Able to document all work performed
- Excellent customer service focus
- Excellent interpersonal skills to interact professionally with customers, vendors, and staff
- Previous experience in a fast-paced environment and a working knowledge and understanding of plumbing, carpentry, A/C, electrical appliances and wiring, Hitches, brake controllers and general maintenance required
- Must have own tools and reliable transportation.
Health benefits and simple IRA program offered.
Job Type: Full-time
Job Type: Full-time